PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from Ireland after failing the 4th year

StudentIreland
07-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Dear all,

I am very happy I found this site and I really hope someone can answer my question.

I am a Norwegian student (in 4th medical year in a 6 year program), studying in Dublin, Ireland.

Unfortunately I have failed (due to some personal issues) this repeating year (failed the the 4th year twice) so I am being discontinued from my college.

- What I am wondering about is my opportunity to transfer to any Polish university?

- Is it possible to transfer to a Polish University and start in the 4th year again?

I will really appreciated if someone can give me some advice for this issue.

I am not sure of this matters but my grades from high school is extremely hight, much higher than the requirements I read (however requirements for entry for the 1st year)

In advance much thanks to anyone that can give any advice

Kindest regards

inzy
02-06-2009, 10:12 AM
also does any1 know if they accept transfers from uk medical schools? i am also in a similar position. i failed my resit exam in the final year.

handsomeroses100
02-06-2009, 11:11 AM
inzy forward my email to studentireland

justanothernumber82
02-06-2009, 11:15 AM
try looking into katewicz, i've seen a good group of ppl going there-but just be careful coz like most programs, everyone promises a lot and delivers little-so be cautious!

av17
03-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Inzy,

Have you had any luck with tansferring to another medical school?

arman
06-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Leste posten din og lurte på om jeg kunne spørre deg om du fant et sted å gjøre ferdig studiene.

Har akkurat fått høre at jeg ikke har stått på mitt andre forsøk på sisteåret på University College London.

Hvis du har tid til å skrive tilbake vil det være veldig velkomment.

Min email daniel at reisel punktum net

Hei så lenge,
Daniel

Giantfan
09-05-2010, 12:05 PM
I am curious about why you failed. As someone who is also looking at Irish schools, I'm interested in how you made it to year 4, but still got kicked out.

You don't have to get too personal, but I'd appreciate it if you could give more details on what happened.

slick27
11-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I am curious about why you failed. As someone who is also looking at Irish schools, I'm interested in how you made it to year 4, but still got kicked out.

You don't have to get too personal, but I'd appreciate it if you could give more details on what happened.

its only year two of med school though.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.