PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone received info on the DAP yet?

Mike77
06-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone here has gotten info on the DAP yet? I thought they were going to discuss it during their financial aid chat. Thanks.

-Michael Munro

trex
06-29-2008, 01:39 PM
The financial aid chat was postponed. After speaking with a financial aid rep. I was informed that DAP is intended to be a temporary fix to the financial aid issue until the school signs on a lender. Apparently, when the new lender has committed, the school will notify students via email.

gumby
06-29-2008, 09:15 PM
The financial aid chat was postponed. After speaking with a financial aid rep. I was informed that DAP is intended to be a temporary fix to the financial aid issue until the school signs on a lender. Apparently, when the new lender has committed, the school will notify students via email.

After which the new lender that supposedly committed will fall through and we will be back to where we are now. And for those that think I'm being overly pessimistic, I'm just applying past history. Don't even get me started on losing clinical rotations. All I hear from admin is :blahblah:

maserati
07-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Just called SABA.

Janet ( financial aid office lady ) said that it'll take another 2 weeks for
the new loan decision to come out. for some reason, i don't believe that.
they've been saying this since May. delayed. then delayed some more.

And what's up with this direct assistant program!?
It's like a scam temporary cover up just to keep students dangling and not
ditch SABA thinking that the school will help us. Now they don't even talk
about "it".

jabee_usm
11-21-2008, 07:56 PM
What is the latest loan status?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.