PDA

View Full Version : PUMS interview

calc
06-26-2008, 12:31 PM
hello there.
I may have to go through an interview at PUMS, in Poland.
Can anybody give me some hints on what they're asking?
thanks!

kryptik
06-26-2008, 12:36 PM
i remember someone discussing this some time back, it should be in the archives, do a search for it.

kryptik
06-26-2008, 12:38 PM
here to you go, always try to search you can find tons of info http://www.valuemd.com/poznan-university-medical-sciences/153666-i-have-my-pums-interview-soon-i-have-quick-question.html

calc
06-26-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks! that's useful.
i hope i'm not one of those who were asked detailed questions.
i will have to travel to do this interview so i wish it won't be a waste of time.
i'm submitting my documents now, late entry.
how is it there in poznan? is the uni very demanding?
i have no connections at all so some info will help.
at least the town seems nice.

kryptik
06-26-2008, 04:11 PM
good you found it helpful, just remember to come back and contribute your experience to help someone else when you are done, about the rest of your questions try reading through the threads or pm those who posted, good luck.

Macman3202
06-27-2008, 03:14 AM
If you need any info. just ask. I've been at PUMS awhile and can give you some help. Where are you coming from? What program are you applying to? As for the interview... you can't blow it. It's a formality. I have never heard of anybody that got an interview being rejected. If you don't know an answer to a question answer it with a question, make them feel superior... they get off on it as you will come to discover. If you are going to Poznan stay at the Sheraton... little more expensive but the staff is actually nice and helpful as opposed to everywhere else.

calc
06-29-2008, 03:38 AM
hello there.
I'm coming from Greece. I want to attend the 4year course.
I did my A levels in chemistry and physics 11 years ago, then I went to uni (BSc Biology). I'm trying to avoid doing these again although I don't remember much. I just hope that they won't ask me any questions on physics and chemistry on the interview. I'm a late entry anyway so i'm not sure if they accept me. They told me to send all the documents i have to examine them and if they're ok they'll book me for an interview......let's see.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.