PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Housing near Wycoff

bazzy
06-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi

I'm starting rotation in Wycoff in August and I'm looking for an apartment or studio to rent. Does anyone know of anything?

WindyCity7
07-10-2008, 08:37 AM
I just saw your post. My name is Ryan McIntyre, I run MedBed Short-Term housing. We have a brand new location in Brooklyn 4 subway stops and 1 mile from Wyckoff.

MedBed Short Term Housing For Medical Students and Doctors - Chicago, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles - NewYorkFurnishedHousing (http://www.beds4meds.com/new_york)

The rent includes: utiltiies, furnishings, DISHTV, wireless internet and pretty much everything except for linens, personal care products and towels.

Contact me if you are interested: 312.391.2853 or through the website.

nurseblondie10
07-14-2008, 12:49 PM
We are looking for someone to take over our apartment around that time. It is a 2 BR and it is only 4 blocks to Wyckoff Hospital. Let me know if you are interested. Here is the ad I placed:

2 Bedroom Apt In Brooklyn, NY

Beautifully renovated, new 2BR apartment with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and central heating! This is a great apartment for students who are rotating through Wyckoff Hospital as it is 5 blocks from there. Located near the M train with street parking available for those who have a car. My husband and I are moving closer to Lutheran Medical Center and are looking for 1-2 people to take over the remainder of our lease with the option to renew at the end of the year. The landlord is great and takes care of problems promptly. We only pay for our electric, which runs less than $100 a month and gas/heat/hot water are included. This is a perfect apartment to share with HUGE closets in both bedrooms. The rent is $1650 per month and you can walk to your clinicals in 10 minutes or be in Manhattan in 15!

If interested, please contact me ASAP and I will be more than happy to send pictures!

917-370-7851- Jessica
917-428-0937- Brett

Dazed and Confused
04-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you still had anything available near Wyckoff?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.