PDA

View Full Version : people duped by IUHS UNITE

exiuhs
04-05-2004, 07:56 PM
PM me and i will show you what we can do to close down this horible excuse for a school akaplace that they like to call a school. It is a real shame to medical profesionals anywhere in the world. i would not trust an IUHS grad as my college. Lets close them down and put them out of buss.

PEOPLE UNITE :arrow: to close a scam and a not so real med school

mscampbe2002
04-07-2004, 07:46 PM
At the risk of being rude, I would like to say that in order to get your point across and be taken seriously, you should be sure that your statements and requests for unity are well-written. You should at least try to spell correctly! You lose credibility and respect with the many misspelt (yes, I looked it up in Webster's) words in your message. If you seriously have a case, the only way in which to get followers is to appear to be a leader. Others who may wish to join the cause may hesitate if they feel that you are not an intelligent representative of their concerns. Granted, you may have just been in a hurry, but please know that your intelligence is judged by your written and spoken words. You should use a dictionary when you are not sure of the spelling of a word. "Horible, profesionals, out of buss. (business???)" are not examples of what one would hope to see from a professional. Were you referring to not trusting an IUHS graduate as a "colleague" or a "college" (your spelling)??? Please know that others may not trust you or your abilities. Sorry. I have just been appalled at the many messages with many mispellings on these websites...and these people hope to be respected physicians one day? Everybody needs to demand higher standards out of future doctors.

mscampbe2002
04-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Oh, by the way, I am a student at Sint Eustatius School of Medicine and I came to this website because a friend of mine is transferring to St. Kitts and I am concerned. I wish that I felt that the concerns were coming from an intelligent source and not from perhaps a poor student who couldn't make the grades and became disillusioned with the school and instructors. Clean up your act and make a valid stand. If the school is actually a scam, we need to know! But it must appear to come from intelligent sources. Please take this information as constructive criticism. I am just stating what many others are thinking. If anyone is looking for a good medical school, Sint Eustatius is a fine school. I would recommend it to anyone. It is not perfect, but no school will be perfect. Check out the website at eustatiusmed.edu. What is important is that I am learning the material and will be prepared for the USMLE. That's the bottom line.

jenn-jenn
04-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Despite the fact that his spelling is poor his facts are correct.

PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR FRIEND TRANSFER TO EITHER OF THE SCHOOLS IN ST KITTS- ESPECIALLY IUHS.

YOU ARE MUCH BETTER OFF AT ST EUSTATIUS I AM SURE

exiuhs
04-11-2004, 08:29 PM
and spelling is a skill which i dont have when i type because i am in a rush

coulter
11-07-2004, 06:40 AM
can be another school will consider transfers - before it is too late? any info? can pm me for those I know of...

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.