PDA

View Full Version : UJ and PUMS 4 year MD prerequisite courses

mylssexm
05-20-2008, 02:54 AM
I am a graudate with a bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science, I didn't take any maths (Calculus)at uni apart from two semesters of statistics. I am thinking, for UJ, if statistcs can be accepted for maths.

I have been trying to contact the university's admission officers, but they never respond.

Any advices will be appreciated.

mylssexm
05-20-2008, 03:03 AM
Also for PUMS, I was told that one year of English at college level is required, but I took only one semester (3 hours). One of my friends didn't take any English, but he easily got in.

For those who are studying at PUMS, did you take any English courses? and for how long?

Thanks a lot.

seaweed9934
05-20-2008, 10:14 PM
I am a graudate with a bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science, I didn't take any maths (Calculus)at uni apart from two semesters of statistics. I am thinking, for UJ, if statistcs can be accepted for maths.

I have been trying to contact the university's admission officers, but they never respond.

Any advices will be appreciated.

Did you try emailing or calling them? They responded when I emailed them at the email address on their contact page (which, unfortunately, I cannot include here because of my low posting number. It begins with smeoffice...).

Good luck!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.