PDA

View Full Version : I passed

doctorue
04-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi everybody. Just want to share my experience. Took CS last march. After the exam, i was sure that i did not make it. Made a lot of mistakes. I was not able to do any counselling on all the patients. I was very anxious that i forgot to do it and the time I remembered to do it, I ran out of time. Urghh... I left the ear piece during PE ( not once but twice!!). Did not tie the gown back after the exam. I got the results this week. I passed. So, to everybody, we can do this. Good luck to all...

hunteradam07
04-28-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi everybody. Just want to share my experience. Took CS last march. After the exam, i was sure that i did not make it. Made a lot of mistakes. I was not able to do any counselling on all the patients. I was very anxious that i forgot to do it and the time I remembered to do it, I ran out of time. Urghh... I left the ear piece during PE ( not once but twice!!). Did not tie the gown back after the exam. I got the results this week. I passed. So, to everybody, we can do this. Good luck to all...
What book did u use for ur CS?

doctorue
04-28-2008, 08:00 PM
I just used First aid CS. A good resource for the exam. Try to practice. It would help a lot. Good luck.

Jinigirl
04-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi everyone,
I made the worst mistake ever. I examined all my pts without ungowning them. I asked the proctors they told me its good not to b/cos its for pts privacy but now people are telling me I was supposed to. I'm terrified can someone tell if if they know anyone that did that and still passed. Thanks!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.