PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dc Webb For Motivated Me To Study Hard For Step 1!

hunteradam07
04-09-2008, 03:52 PM
I would like to thanks DC Webb for motivated me to study for my USMLE step 1, which i found out today that i passed with 220. Thanks to ur condescending post previously about my intelligent, which gave me the fire and motivation to prove u WRONG AND A----. U knw what even if you have all the smart in the world, but with ur attitude i dont think will be helpful for u in ur residency program. I think u are better off staying as DC and prove how smart u are. If not then just check urself, and learn some manner. Like my mom always said: "If u dont have anything nice to say, then shut ur mouth!" Thanks again DC Webb.

bookite
04-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Congrats on the 220. Good luck in clinicals :)

HVLA
04-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I would like to thanks DC Webb for motivated me to study for my USMLE step 1, which i found out today that i passed with 220. Thanks to ur condescending post previously about my intelligent, which gave me the fire and motivation to prove u WRONG AND A----. U knw what even if you have all the smart in the world, but with ur attitude i dont think will be helpful for u in ur residency program. I think u are better off staying as DC and prove how smart u are. If not then just check urself, and learn some manner. Like my mom always said: "If u dont have anything nice to say, then shut ur mouth!" Thanks again DC Webb.

Judging by the way that is written you might want to start studying for the English Language Proficiency test.

Other than that, congratulations.

hunteradam07
04-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Judging by the way that is written you might want to start studying for the English Language Proficiency test.

Other than that, congratulations.

OH dont worry i passed my CS with flying color! So dont worry about me newbie! Go do some spinal screening at out-door market or something :). Enjoy!

brandonG
04-15-2008, 05:59 PM
I would like to thanks DC Webb for motivated me to study for my USMLE step 1, which i found out today that i passed with 220. Thanks to ur condescending post previously about my intelligent, which gave me the fire and motivation to prove u WRONG AND A----. U knw what even if you have all the smart in the world, but with ur attitude i dont think will be helpful for u in ur residency program. I think u are better off staying as DC and prove how smart u are. If not then just check urself, and learn some manner. Like my mom always said: "If u dont have anything nice to say, then shut ur mouth!" Thanks again DC Webb.Congrats on your accomplishment. I am sure you did the right thing by switching to medicine.

EuropeanMD
06-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Why did you switch and how long were you in practice?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.