PDA

View Full Version : buffalo for residency

DocR2B
04-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey I was looking to see if there were any people moving to Buffalo in June or July. I matched there and I am so excited to see all of the available housing but there are huge places that are 2 BR that are only $50 more than the 1BR so I was wondering if anyone was moving there and was thinking about getting a roommate... Hope to hear from you soon ... Please PM me ... THANKS!!!

DocR2B
04-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey I was looking to see if there were any people moving to Buffalo in June or July. I matched there and I am so excited to see all of the available housing but there are huge places that are 2 BR that are only $50 more than the 1BR so I was wondering if anyone was moving there and was thinking about getting a roommate... Hope to hear from you soon ... Please PM me ... THANKS!!!

DocR2B
04-09-2008, 04:30 PM

rokshana
04-09-2008, 04:31 PM

its 50 bucks more a month...youre going to be a resident now...maybe you should just get it and make it a study or a guest room.:D

LOL! you will be making money now, not paying out to be in a hospital.

kemper6036
04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
maybe this should be in the tightwads forum.....jk

good job on your match

BiologyBY
04-09-2008, 06:28 PM
You might try to post something about looking for a roommate on U buffalo website.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.