PDA

View Full Version : new developments in Xavier Bonaire

ams
03-28-2008, 11:07 AM
:D:DHey guys whats up, just got an email from my coordinator, and I also spoke to her. So I got 3 items of good news to share.

1.The school has now officially gotten and secured its own private loans.

2. More New clincal sites in chicago are being secured...hint St. Anthonys

3. Anatomy labs have now been updated and advanced with body plastination. Some of you have seen the exhibits BODY WORLD...now you have it your own anatomy lab. These structures are real, and will not succumb to deterioration, can be handled inside and out side the class room, can be used for other classes, can used to display and study hard to visualize anatomical structures, and the coolest part of all can be integrated and used with a computer....oh and you dont have to deal with that chemical smell...lol remember those days

Now how cool is that...right now they are only carib school who has gotten its hands on it, and there are many american med schools using it.

anarkansaskat
06-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Hospital sites? Is there a list available? Where and what rotations available? Any input on rotations?

sba09
07-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Xavier Medical School, Bonaire has rotations at various sites. They have not been posted on website due to school has confidentiality agreement with the hospitals( as far as I know from reliable source). They have rotations in Atlanta, Las Vegas , Baltimore and Ohio(Youngstown) and many more. All the students in the school are happy with clinical rotations. In this school clinical rotations are 100% guaranteed. They have rotations in Baltimore at very good hospital which is affiliated with John Hopkins.

Yossarrian
07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
The hospital (Forum System) is in the local news for bankruptcy. Is there a reason that Xavier does not maintain a f ull list of clinical sites? Also, St. Anthony Chicago has a Ross exclusive, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yossarrian

skydoc
08-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Forum systems bankruptcy has nothing to do with Xavier, Bonaire. Forum system has 90 plus residents. Xavier, Bonaire has clinical rotations in various locations like Ohio, Maryland, Atlanta and Las Vegas. Recently they have secured rotations even in Chicago. No one from this school has problem with rotations. They don't post them on the website only because of confidentiality agreement between the school and the hospital

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.