View Full Version : I need an answer

03-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Does any one know if PLAB (The PLAB test is the main route by which International Medical Graduates (IMGs) demonstrate that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to practise in UK) is also useful for applying to an Australian residency programme? Or Canada. Or its totally unuseful and you have to follow other kind of examination?Pls let me know. :roll::confused:

Lyndal @ UOW
03-26-2008, 09:56 PM
My understanding is that it is UK specific only. You need to compete AMC requirements for training in Australia . These can be found on the website for the Australain Medical Council and also IMET. I cant post links (not enough posts!) ut if you google those organisatios they should give you all you need
Hope this helps


Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.