PDA

View Full Version : i think i failed!

mdprincess
03-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Finished step 3 yesterday. I did sooo bad on it. I have never felt so terrible after leaving an exam! It was ridiculously hard. I was guessing on every question! i think i screwed up on 3 of my ccs cases too. I am so sad, i am gonna loose my residency spot and waste a whole year!
i have never failed any exam but I am gonna fail the most imp exam of my life! I hate medicine!!!!

butters
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
don't worry so much right now mdprincess...just take a deep breath and wait for the results to come out. you never know...you may have done really well.

good luck!

mdprincess
03-27-2008, 08:37 AM
don't worry so much right now mdprincess...just take a deep breath and wait for the results to come out. you never know...you may have done really well.

good luck!

thanks Butters! I am feeling so depressed. I try to forget about it, atleast till the results come out. But all i keep thinking is about the stupid exam & what am i gonna do with whole year off & what if i dont get residency next year. ITs killing me. But I am gonna try my best to stay positive and pray hard. May be miracle will happen!
Many thanks to you for kind words. They mean a lot!

docsmile
04-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey Mdprincess,

have u received ur score yet

thanks
Doc:)

MDXRS22
04-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Just stay focus and pray as much as you can. I am sure you did great on that exam.

lifeAgift
04-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Well she either got her scores

and jumped:shock:

or
partied, went home to kick it with her family and is now stoked and ready to start ehr residency.:D

Don't ya hate it when folks share a dilemma and don't get back to you with the outcome:rolleyes:

Coldfusion
07-11-2008, 11:04 PM
She answers here: http://www.valuemd.com/usmle-step-3-forum/151129-scared-even-prematch-post824248.html#post824248

she passed :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.