PDA

View Full Version : Medical Careers Website.

DrCos
03-25-2008, 05:24 AM
Hi all,

I am a junior doctor who is involved in the launch of an Australian medical careers website: My Medical Career. It is a free resource aimed mostly at medical students and junior doctors and has information on medical specialties and other medical career related matters. We also have a section for international medical graduates and prospective students. I think that some of the people using this forum may find this a handy resource. We would love your feedback if you do visit.

For those interested in studying medicine in Australia I think you're making an excellent decision. Australian Medical Schools ranked highly on a recent The Times review of Universities with 2 featuring in the top 50 worldwide. There have been several nobel laureates who have graduated from Australian medical schools.

For an excellent comparison of Australian medical schools check out a great document created by the Australian Medical Student's Association. I can't post links currently, but if you google search "AMSA school guide pdf" it will be the first hit

Another very handy resource.

Regards

shubra
05-04-2008, 12:22 AM
hey i have completed my mbbs from india now i want to do postgraduation can u help me in that

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.