PDA

View Full Version : I have my phone INTERVIEW tomorrow, any tips/suggestions?

Southerndoc
03-20-2008, 09:51 AM
I have my phone interview tomorrow; does any current XUSOM student or anyone that has been through the interview have any tips or suggestions for me? Questions asked? Length of interview? Etc.?

THANKS in advance!

IMG Reality
03-21-2008, 07:28 PM
If you had your interview today then you are probably asking yourself why you posted the original question because it is really informal. Getting accepted is really not a big issue as Xavier is a newer school. As was mentioned in previous posts the school will give you a chance but it is ultimately up to you to stay focused and get the opportunity to one day practice medicine.

Southerndoc
03-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks for responding IMG. It really wasn't that bad.

Although, I wouldn't call it completely informal. I did get bombarded with some rather unusual questions. It wasn't as 'easy' as people made it seem to be either. I guess it really depends on who your individual interviewer is. If anyone has questions about their upcoming interview feel free to ask me for a list of questions I was asked. I'd be happy to help.

YoungDoc
03-31-2008, 01:14 PM
They will accept anyone and everyone. You would be surprised if you saw the kinds of students this money mart accepts. Not to be bashful or anything but REAL TALK, if you have money, they will squeeze every dime out of you

brownrage
05-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey there,
I have my interview tomorrow as well.... i was wondering as well what kinds of questions do they ask you.... i applied for pre-med programme as well so im assuming they won't ask me hardcore questions regarding some treatments for diseases n stuff but jus to be prepared.... what could they ask me??? how long will the interview be???
thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.