PDA

View Full Version : St. Chris in liquidation? what is the story?

azskeptic
02-09-2008, 09:16 AM
UK business credit reports, risk scores, annual account and company filings online from UK Data Ltd (http://www.ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=05763382&affiliateId=258361)

MDXRS22
02-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Maybe it's time to get a share of those so famous walls.

azskeptic
02-13-2008, 09:42 AM
UK business credit reports, risk scores, annual account and company filings online from UK Data Ltd (http://www.ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=05763382&affiliateId=258361)
Company Details - ST. CHRISTOPHER IBA MAR DIOP COLLEGE OF MEDICINE LIMITED
Registered No.05763382
Address: 14 LANGHAM HOUSE, MILL STREET, LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE, LU1 2NA
Type: Private Limited with share capital
Incorporation Date: 30-03-2006
Last Accounts Filed: -
Last Accounts Analysed: -
Recent Changes:
12/02/2008 COCOMP - Order to wind up.
01/02/2008 Liquidation event - Company in liquidation according to Companies House

StepperK
02-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah, thats all public info to anyone to subscribes to get it. For details, just mail them the fee for details. Go for it.

azskeptic
12-13-2008, 06:43 PM
UK Data Ltd - Company Monitor Alert - 13 December 2008
The following changes have taken place on the companies we are monitoring for you:
ST. CHRISTOPHER IBA MAR DIOP COLLEGE OF MEDICINE LIMITED
Click here to view company details and filing history
Report ChangesClick here to buy updated report
11/12/2008 - Liquidation event
UK Data Ltd - UK and International Credit Reports - Company Formations

Facts
12-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Perhaps this is the active corporation? it filed an annual return on 23-09-2008

ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=06355453&full=1

Company Details - IBA MAR DIOP COLLEGE OF MEDICINE LIMITED

Registered No.06355453

maximillian genossa
12-22-2008, 02:52 PM
So...basically the answer is no, not in liquidation. Correct?

Perhaps this is the active corporation? it filed an annual return on 23-09-2008

ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=06355453&full=1

Company Details - IBA MAR DIOP COLLEGE OF MEDICINE LIMITED

Registered No.06355453

AUCMD2006
12-23-2008, 11:34 PM
So...basically the answer is no, not in liquidation. Correct?

no you have to file every year until liquidation complete

maximillian genossa
12-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Amazing:roll:

no you have to file every year until liquidation complete

diogenes
01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Just in case anyone hadn't noticed, the company which Facts highlighted has a slightly different name, address and registration number; was incorporated more recently (2007-08-29); crucially, it does not appear to be in the process of liquidation.
The one which Az brought to our attention is the older, original St. Chris. This one does indeed seem to be in its death throes - an application to "release the official receiver" implies imminent completion of the liquidation process.

azskeptic
01-01-2009, 10:41 AM
what is the financial situation of the new corporation?

Just in case anyone hadn't noticed, the company which Facts highlighted has a slightly different name, was incorporated more recently (2007-08-29), has a different address and, crucially, does not appear to be in the process of liquidation.
The one which Az brought to our attention is the older, original St. Chris. This one does indeed seem to be in its death throes - an application to "release the official receiver" implies imminent completion of the liquidation process.

diogenes
01-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Other than the fact that it's not officially bankrupt I can't say.
You could pay Companies House (WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/da0ed0c6cb2cc321974dbb03101a8e1b/compdetails)) for a glimpse of their incorporation docs. and annual return, but these will tell you little or nothing about their current financial state.

RobOman
01-02-2009, 03:23 PM
The new company is doing fine just as it has been since 2007 as far as any of the current students is aware.

2fasfasligand
01-03-2009, 12:03 AM
The new company is doing fine just as it has been since 2007 as far as any of the current students is aware.
I wouldn't say it's "doing fine". Actually the financial situation of the school looks quite bleak. No loans and a haunting history have taken a toll on this school. Parts of the school have gone non-profit in order to salvage the damage done to it's reputation in the past which IMO showed a willing sign to change old ways and is something other schools should do too.

RobOman
01-04-2009, 09:17 AM
I wouldn't say it's "doing fine". Actually the financial situation of the school looks quite bleak. No loans and a haunting history have taken a toll on this school. Parts of the school have gone non-profit in order to salvage the damage done to it's reputation in the past which IMO showed a willing sign to change old ways and is something other schools should do too.Are you a student here, or are you just speaking from ignorance? I believe it is the latter as any current student can see that they are investing in the school every semester, constantly making improvements. No one would invest money in something that wasn't financially solvent and the individuals responsible for running the college are not stupid.

handsomeroses100
01-04-2009, 02:01 PM
any st chris student want to form a study group in luton.send me a private message.

azskeptic
03-11-2009, 12:57 PM

Company Details - ST. CHRISTOPHER IBA MAR DIOP COLLEGE OF MEDICINE LIMITED

Registered No.05763382

(?) (http://www.ukdata.com/monitoring.php)Address:14 LANGHAM HOUSE, MILL STREET, LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE, LU1 2NATel:We do not list telephone numbers. Click here (http://www.ukdata.com/telephone-numbers) to search for a telephone number at 192.com Type:Private Limited with share capitalIncorporation Date:30-03-2006Status:Company in liquidationLast Accounts Filed up to:-Last Accounts Analysed:-Nature of business SIC:- Unknown
Recent Changes:

RobOman
03-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't know why you bother to continue to post this.

Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

azskeptic
03-13-2009, 04:18 AM
i post what shows up. People need to check these things out for themselves obviously. azskeptic

I don't know why you bother to continue to post this.

Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

brainiac 5
06-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Keep up the good work Eggman. Azzsceptical as ever.

loan10011
06-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Azskeptic,

I read the link that you posted about Stchris UK liquidation.

What does your message dated on 3/11/2009 mean for current Stchris students who have not graduated yet and for former Stchris students who transfered out to other medical schools? What does it mean by "status: dissolved."

If anyone else who has some ideas, please explain.

Thanks

azskeptic
06-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Its all pretty confusing. You can imagine the licensing agencies are equally confused and in the absence of obvious truth will make these people's lives miserable is my guess.

Azskeptic,

What does your message dated on 3/11/2009 mean for current Stchris students who have not graduated yet and for former Stchris students who transfered out to other medical schools? What does it mean by "status: dissolved."

Thanks

2fasfasligand
06-13-2009, 11:46 AM
This particular issue regarding liquidation will not affect current students or graduates in any way as it was purely corporate restructuring and had nothing to do with academics. The liquidation of assets occurred because the founders of the school fired two individuals of the school who were running the corporate accounts/aspect of the school. The original founders of the school now have TOTAL control from Senegal. The Senegalese are running a honest and reputable academic institution which no one can argue and have proved this by firing P*** l**** and f**** s****. The problems in the past were because of two people who are now fired and currently have nothing to do with the school. I hope that helps. Thanks.

Azskeptic,

Thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.