PDA

View Full Version : 1 Bedroom available by SMU

cconstant84
02-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Depending on my room mate who is there the lease may be up for grabs if she decides to move out.

Available for viewing.

I have 1 bedroom available with its own private bathroom in a
2 br/2 bath/2 floor condo in Seven Mile Beach right next to SMU. It is Cayman Falls Condo the building right next to Yoshi Sushi not sun shine suites. Cayman Falls Condo is the building on the main road in front of the building being built by the school.

The condo has a washer, dryer, and a dish washer, kitchen, eating area, and living room. There is a back balcony and front balcony to share with other tenants.

The rent for the single room is $1,400 U.S plus 1/3 of the utilities when there are 3 people (2 upstairs). When there are 2 people in the whole place the utilities is less and you pay 1/2 the utilities.

cconstant84
02-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Depending on my room mate who is there the lease may be up for grabs if she decides to move out.

Available for viewing.

I have 1 bedroom available with its own private bathroom in a
2 br/2 bath/2 floor condo in Seven Mile Beach right next to SMU. It is Cayman Falls Condo the building right next to Yoshi Sushi not sun shine suites. Cayman Falls Condo is the building on the main road in front of the building being built by the school.

The condo has a washer, dryer, and a dish washer, kitchen, eating area, and living room. There is a back balcony and front balcony to share with other tenants.

The rent for the single room is $1,400 U.S plus 1/3 of the utilities when there are 3 people (2 upstairs). When there are 2 people in the whole place the utilities is less and you pay 1/2 the utilities.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.