PDA

View Full Version : Accepted for may...need roommate!

Dr.DGS
02-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Accepted for may...need roommate! Looking for a roommate situation. anyone else accepted for
May?

Almostdefinite
03-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Yes Dr.DGS, I am also accepted for may, but in the premed prog. I hope that it don't matter when it concerns being a roommate huh?...lol...I have a quest for u..How do you intend to pay for tuition? I need a loan to be able to pay for tuition, and it is very hard, because of course, the school is not affiliated with any US schools and the fact that it doesn't have a code in order to be added in loan companies approved school lists even makes it harder. I need to have info. on how to get a loan for my education in ARUBA.

jenn123
05-15-2008, 05:40 AM
hey im a premed student who was accepted for sept. i know its not may but if ur interested in a roomate still please let me know. im currently looking at el olimpico to get an apartment. let me know asap

arubastudenthousing.com
06-15-2008, 07:16 AM
Check out the new options for med student housing in Aruba at www.arubastudenthousing.com (http://www.arubastudenthousing.com) Lovely homes with all utilities included and nice ammenities - electricity, hot water, cable TV, wireless internet access, laundry facilities, and swimming pool.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.