PDA

View Full Version : Premedical Central

AzureSephiroth
01-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey there everyone,

I'm opening this thread for information regarding All Saint's Premedical program. I would like to see current students on the forums here and future students interact and facilitate information trade.

The first announcement is that the January semester has started 3 days ago. How many students are attending and such details I currently don't know so can someone from the med program enlighten us with these details?

Hope to bring the life back to this dying forum.

Ammy
01-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Hey
I am a canadian high school graduate. I'd like to know about All Saint's Premedical program. Like what are the admission requirements? and if there is a certain cut off average their looking for. may someone plz update me on the premed program..

namruh
01-22-2008, 10:25 AM
I posted a question in the other sticky thread earlier, called "Questions about All Saints". I think it should have been here instead:| but please feel free to review my questions and add your comments here or there and discuss if you have found any of that sort of information.
thank you.

jenn123
05-15-2008, 06:11 AM
hey im going to be a premed student starting in sept. i was wondering if anyone was looking for a roomate at the el olimpico hotel. please let me know asap

tennisball80
05-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Why would you guys wanna do pre-med in Caribean instead of going to a tradiational way ?

CARICOM-MED
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
What is the advantage of doing the pre-med in the Caribbean vs in the US at a University or college level ??

naweer
09-08-2008, 07:35 PM
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gwenstefni
09-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Since these schools admit few, if any, applicants without a bachelor's degree, students desiring the M.D., D.O., D.D.S. or D.V.M. degree should plan to complete a bachelor's degree as part of their preparation. Programs leading to the BA or the ** degree in a variety of majors are suitable although most students select a major in biological sciences or chemistry. When registering, such students must indicate their choice of degree–granting major, and declare Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dentistry, or Pre-Veterinary Medicine as a second major. It is recommended that the program be enriched with electives in social and behavioral sciences, humanities, and fine arts. Competitive applicants must have a strong gpa, high scores on specific entrance exams, and experience in the field. All students interested in a career in medicine should consult with the Chairperson, Medical Professions Committee, for information regarding specific admission requirements.
----------------------
Gwenstefni

dsb101
10-31-2008, 10:40 PM
helpful info

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.