PDA

View Full Version : Can you get expelled?

Daisy500
01-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Can you get expelled from a Chiropractic College for being on probation too many times for bad grades? Thanks for your help guys:)

maximillian genossa
01-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Can you get expelled from a Chiropractic College for being on probation too many times for bad grades? Thanks for your help guys:)

Of course you can be expelled if the school so states in it policies. Rule of thumb, any school that wants to preserve a high standard system will expell a student for failure to maintain minimum academic requirements. Hope that helps.

bookite
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I would say likely but not the norm. Chiropractic school is not hard. If you show up and read a bit you can pass with flying colors. I will say when I went through I didn't know anyone who was booted but several who had to repeat classes. I have to admit I didn't know everyone but Chiro schools are small and you know many of the students there.

Daisy500
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks for your help guys! :)

kanson
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

maximillian genossa
01-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks for your help guys! :)

Any time! :D

brandonG
03-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Can you get expelled from a Chiropractic College for being on probation too many times for bad grades? Thanks for your help guys:)You cannot get expelled from chiropractic college for almost anything, not even a felony conviction.

I would know, because I began at one before going to a carib medical school(I would rather not say which one). While there, a student got into a fist fight with a professor. The administration only warned him that the school would call the police the next time it happened. This particular student already had a felony conviction, which would make him ineligible to practice in most, if not all, states btw.

Another student brought a marijuana pipe for "show and tell" during a lecture and the class instructor, far from being outraged, actually thought that it was amusing!

And a third student, who had already been charged with sexual harrassment by a female student and had several complaints lodged against him from several of his DC instructors, appeared in lab drunk/hungover at 8:00am for a radiology rotation, and told the DACBR a very vulgar, sexually-explicit comment that I cannot write on these boards. He was only kicked off the rotation and merely had to repeat it the next week.

So trust me, you cannot get expelled from a chiro school. They will enroll you as long as you can pay the student loans.

The question is, why do you want to go into this field? I saw the writing on the wall early on and got out of it. There is a website, called chirotalk, that displays the bad side of this profession. I had read it and also read chirobase, a skeptical view of chiropractic. I have not regretted it, and many people, like myself, left to go to the caribean as soon as they can.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.