PDA

View Full Version : Student Records Update

robcbrady
12-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Greetings:

Please be advised that we have reached a resolution related to the student records of St. Christopher's College of Medicine. Judge Malone has ordered that all of the records that we collected from the principals of SCCM, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Campus2000 be transferred to Dr. Sow the Dean of SCIMD. Dr. Sow in turn has agreed to provide transcripts to former SCCM students and safe guard the records.

I have attached a PDF copy of Judge Malone's order for your review.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Robert Brady
[email protected]
Gibbons P.C.
Counsel for Court Appointed Statutory Receiver
Robert M. Hanna

stevejohnson
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Any recent updates?

Greetings:

Please be advised that we have reached a resolution related to the student records of St. Christopher's College of Medicine. Judge Malone has ordered that all of the records that we collected from the principals of SCCM, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Campus2000 be transferred to Dr. Sow the Dean of SCIMD. Dr. Sow in turn has agreed to provide transcripts to former SCCM students and safe guard the records.

I have attached a PDF copy of Judge Malone's order for your review.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Robert Brady
[email protected]
Gibbons P.C.
Counsel for Court Appointed Statutory Receiver
Robert M. Hanna

RobOman
01-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Ja. Fl. and Jo. Pe. both pursued the former administration of SCCM (the first in the UK, the latter in the US) and weren't able to get a single dime for any students that were owed money, all the funds they secured were eaten up by legal and procedural costs. They both accepted donations from students to fund their legal efforts (amounting to thousands if not tens of thousands of USD) so the students that believed they could help get their money back are out the money that was embezzled by SCCM as well as what they gave to these two individuals for their legal efforts.

In my opinion, by taking donations from students for their legal efforts on the hope that they could help recover the money that was embezzled by SCCM the two individuals mentioned above are as much frauds as the people that ran the college.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.