PDA

View Full Version : Need a room? (Brooklyn, NY) (Jan - Apr) ($625 + utilities)

geo930
11-04-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm moving out but my roommate is staying, so we're looking for a person to finish out the rest of his time there. Must be considerate and reliable. Place is just a few blocks outside of Park Slope (7th ave/21st st), which is one of the cultural centers of Brooklyn. 15 minute walk to Prospect Park, F/R/M train lines, Methodist hospital, Barnes and Noble, and movie theater. Ample parking; nobody lives across the street.

Will be sharing kitchen, bathroom, living room with a 4th year SGU student. Bedroom is a bit small but manageable (a bit smaller than Superdorm 3 singles). For a reasonable one-time fee, bedroom can be furnished (twin bed, large desk, 2 dressers, bookshelf - all used for about a year).

Rent is $625 + utilities. Rent due at the first of the month. Utilities (gas, electricity, internet) usually run in the $50-$75/person range per month. Ideally, renter stays from Jan 5, 2007 to end of April. Beginning date is negotiable. Also, you can stay beyond April if you're willing to look for another roommate.

You won't find a better deal in or near Park Slope.

If you're interested, send me a PM to set up further contact.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.