PDA

View Full Version : Hi

jumeau diabolique
10-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Hello have the problem been solved yet, so the graduate of st christopher in luton is OK for being medicine doctor in the USA ?

please I read through the old postes and I see very many enthusiastic students and graduates who by now I am sure are doing the residencies and are actually completed with the residency so there for sure is either proof that this degree is accept or that it is reject from USA, correct?

please please please graduate and student please poste here now to tell me of where you are working in America

Julius Ceasar
10-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Hello have the problem been solved yet, so the graduate of st christopher in luton is OK for being medicine doctor in the USA ?

please I read through the old postes and I see very many enthusiastic students and graduates who by now I am sure are doing the residencies and are actually completed with the residency so there for sure is either proof that this degree is accept or that it is reject from USA, correct?

please please please graduate and student please poste here now to tell me of where you are working in America

You need to look into this school further their degree will not be recognized in: NY, NJ, Mass, NH, RI, Penn, Tenn, Ala, CO, TX, CA, OR, & NM. I stopped checking after that.

GEM29
11-01-2007, 08:22 AM
How do you look up were the degree would be recognized?

myusatonyatlas
11-01-2007, 08:38 AM
jumeau diabolique (translated - evil twin)
i'm guessing but given your french sign on and english grammar, i would venture to guess that you are from senegal or somehow connected to the folks now in atlanta.
an answer to your question would be "probably not"

Julius Ceasar
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
How do you look up were the degree would be recognized?

I was PM by several students warning me, they provided the information and I called the state licensure boards. You can goggle the licensure boards for their phone numbers.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.