PDA

View Full Version : MED schools in ireland

mrgraffin
10-20-2007, 06:32 PM
are there med schools in ireland that are California approved?
can someone please provide me a link if there is already a thread on this.
thank you

Conway
10-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Please do a search for "Atlantic Bridge Program" (near the top of the page). (This is assuming you are from North America)

If you aren't, the site still provides quite a bit of information regarding Irish schools.

dchaos_g
11-12-2007, 02:04 PM
6 of the 7 medical schools in Ireland are accredited by the Medical Board of California -

Ireland

National University of Ireland University College at Cork
National University of Ireland University College at Dublin
National University of Ireland University College at Galway
Queen's University of Belfast Faculty of Medicine
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Medical School 5-year programme
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Medical School 4-year programme for Graduates
University of Dublin Trinity College School of PhysicThe 7th school, University of Limerick 4-year Graduate Programme, opened it's doors for the first time this September and has applied for recognition.

poony81
11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi,

HI, this is Poony,I am intrested in Doing my PG in Ireland. Can someone guide me which univeristy will be best for doin PG in General Surgery in Ireland..What is the easiest way to Apply and what are the approx fees?

awward87
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
6 of the 7 medical schools in Ireland are accredited by the Medical Board of California -

Ireland
National University of Ireland University College at Cork
National University of Ireland University College at Dublin
National University of Ireland University College at Galway
Queen's University of Belfast Faculty of Medicine
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Medical School 5-year programme
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Medical School 4-year programme for Graduates
University of Dublin Trinity College School of PhysicThe 7th school, University of Limerick 4-year Graduate Programme, opened it's doors for the first time this September and has applied for recognition.

Queens isn't in Ireland. It's in Northern Ireland. The other ones are in the republic of ireland.

teratos
01-06-2008, 06:30 AM
Queens isn't in Ireland. It's in Northern Ireland. The other ones are in the republic of ireland.

I think unless you are trying to stir up trouble, "Ireland" is sufficient. Thanks for the geography lesson, though. :rolleyes:

superman1969
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM

26 + 6 = 1

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.