PDA

View Full Version : CMU's Chicago Office of Admissions is a Fake

evilsax
10-12-2007, 01:06 PM
There is no admissions office. The phone # (847) 299-5575 is supposed to be the admissions office where you can talk to ***** *********. The address of the supposed office is

10275 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont Illinois 60018

However this address is a fake. The real address for the phone # is

3245 Milwaukee Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062

Those people who have been saying that when you call ***** he's answering out of his own house are right.
How do I know this? Just did an internet check on the phone #.

makamba
10-12-2007, 02:35 PM
There is no admissions office. The phone # (847) 299-5575 is supposed to be the admissions office where you can talk to ***** *********. The address of the supposed office is

3245 Milwaukee Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062

Those people who have been saying that when you call ***** he's answering out of his own house are right.

No, I disagree ... . You can not say that.
There is the HUGE possibility that some directories are merging. In fact they probably are. RL had his department of housing mailed them the correction in May. But the department should have posted this, but was moving itself. They forget it untill August, when they refiled it with all the proper authorities. They got a instant reply that it was corrected and they would mail him the confirmation. But the faxmachine broke that day due to a mini tsunami when the pipes of the bathrooms bursted. The paper had to be faxed later again (September) as the new faxmachines were not allowed on the island by a strict embargo due to the postal office. After the legal department (after a long battle in court) settled this issue for the whole island, the new faxmachine was purchased and the document was faxed. But as the phonedirectories are now manged by the IT department of Harvard and they do only an update every two months, it will be all cleared by the end of october. (read correct: end of october, no year is filled out)

Don't you think evilsax, that this is a much better and more probable course of events that could have happened?:cool:

Have a nice weekend ...

Maka

evilsax
10-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately Maka I don't think so and let me tell you why. That address and # in Northbrook is registered to the same woman that the scammers had me mail the check to before.

toocute
10-12-2007, 02:55 PM
I am not a student of cmu, however I would like to say that makamba you are not correct. I went to cmu admissions office in chicago. They have a full office and also secretary working there at all times. Please stop spreading lies.

evilsax
10-12-2007, 03:08 PM
If you're not a student of CMU why would you go out of your way to go all the way out to their admissions office in Chicago?

eastern2western
10-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately Maka I don't think so and let me tell you why. That address and # in Northbrook is registered to the same woman that the scammers had me mail the check to before.
I recommend that you give this information to the proper authorities. It is not correct to make a judgement that is completely base on an internet search engine because its informations is not alway undated. For example, I used mapquest for direction but it only provides me an approximation of the location. Once I get there, I still have to rely on the locals because map quest directions are full of errors.

grobble
10-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I am not a student of cmu, however I would like to say that makamba you are not correct. I went to cmu admissions office in chicago. They have a full office and also secretary working there at all times. Please stop spreading lies.

It seems alittle strange that you are not a CMU student, you go out of your way to visit the CMU office, you just joined the forum on 10/10/07, and your first post is the above.

IMG SURVIVOR
10-12-2007, 04:00 PM
It seems alittle strange that you are not a CMU student, you go out of your way to visit the CMU office, you just joined the forum on 10/10/07, and your first post is the above.

1 post= defending the school, I wish I had that Neuron that dye on me this morning to figure it out.
I think we need the CSI team here:rolleyes:

evilsax
10-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Well I'm just giving you the information. These internet searches are pretty accurate-what do you think the police use? If anyone wants to look at the facts fine. If you want to ignore it that's your right too. But this is public information and there's no law against posting it. I will pursue every avenue opened to me to get to the bottom of this including the police. I've spoken with them. ***** ********* has refused to cooperate with me and is ducking my emails. I'm also letting people who attend CMU or St. James know what the public records say. And that is my right.

toocute
10-12-2007, 04:27 PM
okie dokie evilsax:)..i hope you do get to the bottom of it;)

evilsax
10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
No prob TooCute.

dt
10-12-2007, 05:52 PM

3245 Milwaukee Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062

In http://www.valuemd.com/679814-post216.html , eastern2western posted your story and the $3200 check was sent to "someone in Atlanta".

Northbrook, IL? Atlanta?

Was the check sent to Atlanta?

eastern2western
10-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Well I'm just giving you the information. These internet searches are pretty accurate-what do you think the police use? If anyone wants to look at the facts fine. If you want to ignore it that's your right too. But this is public information and there's no law against posting it. I will pursue every avenue opened to me to get to the bottom of this including the police. I've spoken with them. ***** ********* has refused to cooperate with me and is ducking my emails. I'm also letting people who attend CMU or St. James know what the public records say. And that is my right.
1) The problem with internet research is that engine contain a large amount of data and it is impossible for companies to update ever thing. Even if they have enough man power to do it, they would probably spend those hours updating information that bring in the profit (shopping sites). Yes, it is good that you used three engines for cross reference, but the the problem is that those three engines are using the exact same pool of data as their source of data.
2) It is okay to report what you found. If you simply just report that you used the reverse phone directory for cmu's chicago's cmu office number and directory showed an address that is stated on the cmu website, then you are completely by your freedom of speech. However, you can not call cmu's chicago office a fake without doing further research. What kind of evidence can you show that prove cmu's chicago office is fake? Currently, there are two posters in vauemd have already testified that they have been to the chicago office and they know that office does exist.
3) Sax, the reverse phone look up thing is old news and it has been discussed over and over again. I just do not see the point of starting another thread over it.

eastern2western
10-12-2007, 06:40 PM
In http://www.valuemd.com/679814-post216.html , eastern2western posted your story and the $3200 check was sent to "someone in Atlanta".

Northbrook, IL? Atlanta?

Was the check sent to Atlanta?
Ir looks like we uncover another faker.

evilsax
10-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Well all I"m saying EastWest is that this is what I've found. While you guys entered an office building and walked into a room that doesn't mean it was a real admissions office. He could have just rented out a room. I'm just putting out facts I've come across as some people really go to this school and if this is true they need to know about it to continue at this school..Not only have I lost money but if there's something wrong with this school these people are being stolen from too. So that's why I posted this-I felt I owed it to them to just let them know what the facts are. It's up to you to make of it as you will. I'm just looking for answers and I've got to consider everything.

dt
10-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Well all I"m saying EastWest is that this is what I've found. While you guys entered an office building and walked into a room that doesn't mean it was a real admissions office. He could have just rented out a room. I'm just putting out facts I've come across as some people really go to this school and if this is true they need to know about it to continue at this school..Not only have I lost money but if there's something wrong with this school these people are being stolen from too. So that's why I posted this-I felt I owed it to them to just let them know what the facts are. It's up to you to make of it as you will. I'm just looking for answers and I've got to consider everything.

Credibility?

Did you really send a $3200 check? To Atlanta? To Northbrook, IL?

eastern2western
10-13-2007, 11:46 AM
there is nothing new about your discovery. Dru has already discussed it to the point of near death before.
http://www.valuemd.com/caribbean-medical-university-cmu/143272-truth-may-hurt-but-cmu-fake.html

stephew
10-13-2007, 11:56 AM
yes so closing and please continue thread there.

rlewkowski
10-13-2007, 01:26 PM
dukerealty.com - DynamicHTML (http://www.dukerealty.com/Properties/DynamicHTML.aspx?EntityTypeID=10&EntityID=13785&DevPark=OHI.)

Please call the property manager to confirm.
Medical Education Management Group Corp.
Suite 420

eastern2western
10-13-2007, 01:38 PM
must be a slow news day because we are reviving a really old topic.

evilsax
10-13-2007, 01:47 PM
The thing is EastWest is that we never got to the bottom of it even if it is old.

eastern2western
10-13-2007, 01:59 PM
If he is running a business that relies on students as a major source of income, does it make any sense for him to open a recruitement office that does not exist? I am sure that the office is probably in a very expensive building and it is a very professional looking unit because RL wants to give perspective students a good first impression. If you are student who traveled all the way to chicago for an interview and you see an office that looks like a chicken shack, you probably skip the interview and travel back home right away.

makamba
10-13-2007, 02:01 PM
dukerealty.com - DynamicHTML (http://www.dukerealty.com/Properties/DynamicHTML.aspx?EntityTypeID=10&EntityID=13785&DevPark=OHI.)

Please call the property manager to confirm.
Medical Education Management Group Corp.
Suite 420

Only suite 420 ---- That is really disappointing
I was expecting that the whole building (or the whole area or whole O'Hare airport) would be your playground ...

evilsax
10-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Hey ***** I just looked at your link. It's a nice office building but where is the proof that CMU has an office in it?

makamba
10-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi evilsax,

CMU does not have an office there. Medical Education Management Group Corp has one (probably).

Maka

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.