PDA

View Full Version : All Saints MD Programs

NHFUTUREDOC
10-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi:
I'm a close to completing my B.S. degree in Behavioral Science, and am interested in doing a pre-med to MD program in the Caribbean. I've found in my research that Xavier, Windsor and All Saints, among a few others, offers a pre-med to MD program. However, I find the All Saints web site is not very informative in this regard. Can anyone please share some of their knowledge and experience in about All Saints? Also, Xavier and Windsor are W.H.O. certified. Is All Saints? Thank you for your assistance.

AUCMD2006
10-12-2007, 10:58 PM
avoid a pre med program in the carib at all costs. serach the forums why but avoid premed in the carib like the pleague....its also cheaper to do it at a community colloege in that states

Magen-MD
01-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Hi:
I'm a close to completing my B.S. degree in Behavioral Science, and am interested in doing a pre-med to MD program in the Caribbean. I've found in my research that Xavier, Windsor and All Saints, among a few others, offers a pre-med to MD program. However, I find the All Saints web site is not very informative in this regard. Can anyone please share some of their knowledge and experience in about All Saints? Also, Xavier and Windsor are W.H.O. certified. Is All Saints? Thank you for your assistance.

You obviously are an ambitious, well reached and intelligent person.

Although, this is belated response, I hope it will reinforce your real wishes. There is no problem doing premed in the caribean. Period.

If there was, it would be doing the MD Program. So, go ahead and decide where in the caribbean you wanna do your premed. These schools do well with there MD Programs it is only logical that they can do well with the MD Program. Simple.

Good luck!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.