PDA

View Full Version : A real live CMU graduate

emt036
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Looks like CMU does have a real graduate:
resume (http://www.sheilagriffith.com/Resume.htm)

Ok, it's an associate's degree, but hey, I guess they at least are using their CIU charter for undergraduate "Medical Science"...

stephew
10-08-2007, 11:27 PM
there are no known MD grads that I am aware of. to me it reads as if she got a certificate to draw blood and do lab stuff from the place. i dont know if this needs any sort of certification in fact.

makamba
10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
And here is the updated Google Earth picture from CMU ...

evilsax
10-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Wow I can see everything from that picture even the teachers!

evilsax
10-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Sheila graduated from CMU? The school's only been open 4 months.

makamba
10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
This is how it works:

Visualization: see your goal with your eyes closed

Open your eyes and believe it is true

Put it on a website

Now it is true

If somebody makes a remark, just say this:" There are people doing even worst things"

If they keep on questioning you:" Try to shift the focus on somebody else"

They still keep on asking:"Blame it on the government" (This tactic works best, specially if the person you were blaming before passed 1st grade)

Now, find a BIIIIIG building, rent a few square meters for a short period and claim it is all yours ...

Prove it with Google earth pictures (Try to pick the correct continent)

If things get tooo hot:"Start from step 1, but include a legal department, that will scare them"

And if there are still people doubting you:"Forget about them, if you can just convince one other person that you are the one you invented, hey, start conquering the world ... one universe (or university) at the time.

It's life Jim, but not as we know it!

maximillian genossa
10-09-2007, 11:19 AM
i think that is an associates degree, not and MD

Looks like CMU does have a real graduate:
resume (http://www.sheilagriffith.com/Resume.htm)

Ok, it's an associate's degree, but hey, I guess they at least are using their CIU charter for undergraduate "Medical Science"...

stephew
10-09-2007, 03:18 PM
i dont even think its an associates- I may be wrong but it reads like she got a certificate for drawing blood, lab work etc. not degreed in any way. i may be wrong hwoever.

dt
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
looks like cmu is near the beach... that's a selling point!

;-)

maximillian genossa
10-09-2007, 03:36 PM
....like those phlebotomy certificates they grant at some community colleges. I see. That's a far cry from being an M.D. or even its nearest relative, a P.A.

i dont even think its an associates- I may be wrong but it reads like she got a certificate for drawing blood, lab work etc. not degreed in any way. i may be wrong hwoever.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.