PDA

View Full Version : FACTS about RL

SChoir
10-04-2007, 01:48 PM
According to the IL Dept of Corporations, RL not only owns CMU D/B/A Medical Education Foundation but also owns another "fake" company which has a website named NETID Corp.

NetID Partnership - Benefits - Data Management (http://www.netidglobal.com/partnership/benefits/data.htm)

IL Dept of Corp.

Corporate/LLC Search / Certificate of Good Standing (http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/business_services/corp.html)

Ironically, all the information presented for this business is incorrect. The address is a home in Chicago and all the "people" of the corp. are made up. It's website looks unusually similar to CMU's and it was incorporated in 2003.

diogenes
10-04-2007, 02:34 PM
He is also 'President' of the Medical Education Management Group -Medical Education Management Group Corp. (http://www.memg.us/)

The story so far at CMU suggests that anyone interested in employing a consultancy to help with their new med. school would be well advised to seek expertise elsewhere.

SChoir
10-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh my god...this man is scamming people left and right. HOw do we let the world know???

Scott1981
10-04-2007, 02:59 PM
According to the IL Dept of Corporations, RL not only owns CMU D/B/A Medical Education Foundation but also owns another "fake" company which has a website named NETID Corp.

NetID Partnership - Benefits - Data Management (http://www.netidglobal.com/partnership/benefits/data.htm)

IL Dept of Corp.

Corporate/LLC Search / Certificate of Good Standing (http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/business_services/corp.html)

Ironically, all the information presented for this business is incorrect. The address is a home in Chicago and all the "people" of the corp. are made up. It's website looks unusually similar to CMU's and it was incorporated in 2003.

great find. this is getting really scary :shock::shock:.

lswiltshire
10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Dont worry SChoir.

Just make sure that you bring the truth to this forum ALWAYS.

And the forum will take care of the offender.

Its ashes to ashes

dust to dust

if you dont find out the offender

one of us MUST!

When RL started to err and verr all he had to do was fix the corrections required by the knowledgeable hoary heads on the forum. Thats all.

He tried to lie his way out, and blame others, compare himself to other schools all kinds of nonsense. See where it has hot him? VERY MUCH DISCREDITED. He is gone.

As my dad used to say TOO FAR EAST IS WEST!

evilsax
10-04-2007, 03:16 PM
That is a good question. We've started. If you Google a search on RL my thread comes up frist. If you do a search on CMU my tread comes up frist. Beyond this anybody can start up their own website that can reach a larger audience. It's cheap and there is software now that walks you through the design. Call the local papers or try to call Dateline or other such programs. The more publicity this gets in any forum the better.

dt
10-04-2007, 03:42 PM
You know, there is personal info (eg, NetID) posted on this website about RL. Is this a no-no under valuemd tos?

(hey, someone has to point it out!)

emt036
10-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Hmm, it's amazing how fast a website can get deleted if RL wants it too...

DOC.p
10-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Hmm, it's amazing how fast a website can get deleted if RL wants it too...
i noticed that too, lol

stephew
10-04-2007, 06:13 PM
how did you figure the people in the corp are made up?
BTW welcome to the side of light.

IL Dept of Corp.

SChoir
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Because they have no phone number- if you google them they dont show up ANYWHERE. Heads of such a BIG corp would come up somewhere. The 888 number doesnt work and the address is a home..

Dr.Speed
10-04-2007, 06:53 PM
No response from RL for these accusations?

To think, if only RL had been honest from the beginning...

maximillian genossa
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
..."NetID Corp. provides solutions that enable you to make real-time, informed decisions, while minimizing your risk and increasing profitability."

So much for someone who does not know the basics of running one of his businesses.

eastern2western
10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
..."NetID Corp. provides solutions that enable you to make real-time, informed decisions, while minimizing your risk and increasing profitability."

So much for someone who does not know the basics of running one of his businesses.
Now, a person who really knows the law.

maximillian genossa
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I think he has a ban, temporary last time I checked. Seems he has been busy diversifying his business portfolio.

No response from RL for these accusations?

To think, if only RL had been honest from the beginning...

eastern2western
10-04-2007, 07:59 PM
I think he has a ban, temporary last time I checked. Seems he has been busy diversifying his business portfolio.
I guess u have not been here for a while because RL's bann is lifted and new characters have shown up.

maximillian genossa
10-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Really? I have been posting at the relaxing lounge. New characters? This is like a tv drama.

I guess u have not been here for a while because RL's bann is lifted and new characters have shown up.

eastern2western
10-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Really? I have been posting at the relaxing lounge. New characters? This is like a tv drama.
U wasted all of your time and the relaxing lounge. There is a character who claims that rl is responsible for a check fraud and there is another one who has been to rl's chicago office.

maximillian genossa
10-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Yes, I just read that, incredible how far this CMU and it's spinoffs has gone.

U wasted all of your time and the relaxing lounge. There is a character who claims that rl is responsible for a check fraud and there is another one who has been to rl's chicago office.

eastern2western
10-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Yes, I just read that, incredible how far this CMU and it's spinoffs has gone.
With all the different company RL runs, I wonder how he still find time to respond in valuemd.

maximillian genossa
10-04-2007, 09:35 PM
shell companies, paper companies, I would say that these companies are just websites running out of either a po box or a home domicile. Looks can be deceiving.

With all the different company RL runs, I wonder how he still find time to respond in valuemd.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.