PDA

View Full Version : professional carriear

chitu
10-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone.
This is Dr shyam kishore and i have completed my MBBS degree in an indian university. Now i am seeking an oppurtunity to work as a junior doctor in caribbean but having no info abt it... so please can some one help me in this regard. i want to know how and when to apply for this.
plz help............... thanking u.
Dr shyam kishore

eastern2western
10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi everyone.
This is Dr shyam kishore and i have completed my MBBS degree in an indian university. Now i am seeking an oppurtunity to work as a junior doctor in caribbean but having no info abt it... so please can some one help me in this regard. i want to know how and when to apply for this.
Dr shyam kishore
wrong place to ask this kind of question. The best I can recommend is for you to apply directly with the caribbean school.

FireFighterMD
10-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Hi everyone.
Dr shyam kishore

make a list of all the caribbean medical schools listed on this site , then visit their websites and contact them by email or phone . This board is not an offical represntation of respective schools .

makamba
10-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Chitu,
Maybe there is still a dean's position available @ CMU. :-) As a junior doctor you may be overqualified, but you can give it a try.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.