PDA

View Full Version : How is CMU a scam?

SChoir
10-03-2007, 11:51 AM
There are somethings that don't make any sense and I would like your thoughts. I am not defending CMU- on the contrary, I actually have witnessed firsthand the lies they have told over and over again.

They barely have any students- yet are renting office space, paying faculty, providing phones, computers, housing, transportation, etc. How does RL make money if he is paying all of these expenses? Usually, scams are defined as "take your money and run" yet, this seems to be an institution in which there are some investments of time, money and the like. Can someone explain?

In addition, RL currently rents office space in IL for the admissions office. The office does exist because I actually went there. If he is scamming the little students that he has- how does he pay his rent? How does he pay Ms. Webb? Why would someone invest time, money and energy for nothing?

Although certain facts are crystal clear lies- the logic of a scam is not all there.

ULTRON
10-03-2007, 12:18 PM
^^ Looks like someone is back with a different screen name ;)

ULTRON

There are somethings that don't make any sense and I would like your thoughts. I am not defending CMU- on the contrary, I actually have witnessed firsthand the lies they have told over and over again.

They barely have any students- yet are renting office space, paying faculty, providing phones, computers, housing, transportation, etc. How does RL make money if he is paying all of these expenses? Usually, scams are defined as "take your money and run" yet, this seems to be an institution in which there are some investments of time, money and the like. Can someone explain?

In addition, RL currently rents office space in IL for the admissions office. The office does exist because I actually went there. If he is scamming the little students that he has- how does he pay his rent? How does he pay Ms. Webb? Why would someone invest time, money and energy for nothing?

Although certain facts are crystal clear lies- the logic of a scam is not all there.

SChoir
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM
nope, not even close. just asking legitimate and logical questions. it does not make any sense.

rokshana
10-03-2007, 01:26 PM
nope, not even close. just asking legitimate and logical questions. it does not make any sense.

so if you aren't a different screen name, then just read the threads here- its pretty self evident why cmu is a scam- doesn't necessarily mean take the money and run, but what is the prospective getting for his money- NUTHIN'- its scam equivilent.

SChoir
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
i have read all the threads. and it is obvious that CMU has lied and will lie, etc. My question is what does RL get out of this whole operation? What's his purpose?

eastern2western
10-03-2007, 02:20 PM

The number one person you should take care first is your self. You should ask your self what are you going to get out of cmu if you decide to spend money on the school? Is it going to get you a chance to practice medicine? After everything is done and finish, medical school is an investment and it is going to benefit you for the rest of your life. If you choose the wrong school that is going to get you nothing but rejections, then you will be carrying a six figure debt for the rest of your life. If you make the right choice and willing to spend a little extra on a school that will get you more state licenses, then it will benefit you for the rest of your life.

evilsax
10-03-2007, 06:32 PM
That stuff probably doesn't cost as much as it seems. He's scamming studens. He's scamming students in a few ways. First this school is not accriedited and no matter what he says will never get a charter. Second he's been laundering the tutition out of the school and writing bad checks. I know this, as one of these checks bounced at my bank. The diploma you get here won't be worth anything in any medical facility in the world. The fact is that RL has few expenses considering that there is virtually no faculty. From what I understand from what other people have said about the school-I don't go here I'm an American scam victim-there are very few classes and actual faculty. The supposed money you think he is spending is just a mirage.

evilsax
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM
What's RL getting lots of money for nothing. Your paying $8000 for an education and getting nothing in return. These diplomas won't be recognized at any real medical facility in the world. He's getting rich and doing nothing spending nothing. And what are CMU students getting? Nothing. That answers SChoir's question

FireFighterMD
10-03-2007, 06:41 PM
i have read all the threads. and it is obvious that CMU has lied and will lie, etc. My question is what does RL get out of this whole operation? What's his purpose?

ask the man himself ..

eastern2western
10-03-2007, 06:44 PM
ask the man himself ..
He is banned.

FireFighterMD
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
He is banned.

from vmd maybe , but doesn't he have a cell phone / business phone ?

rlewkowski
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
from vmd maybe , but doesn't he have a cell phone / business phone ?

Anyone can call at 847 299 5575 in Chicago Office

handsomeroses100
10-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Why Would Someone Spend So Much,to Scam Students.even Went Too Far To Guaranty Loans For His Student.the Guy Is Serious About His Business But He Is Just Unlucky That Curacao Government Are Delaying Things.the Scam Of A Thing,is Not Him.it Is A Set Up.this Is Not The First Time,we Are Hearing Of Such Scammers.let Us Keep Watching Cmu And See.how Can You Invest So Much And Not Want To Make Back Your Money.at Least He Needs More Than 10years In Operation To Make Back The Money He Has Invested.this Man Is A Victim

eastern2western
10-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Why Would Someone Spend So Much,to Scam Students.even Went Too Far To Guaranty Loans For His Student.the Guy Is Serious About His Business But He Is Just Unlucky That Curacao Government Are Delaying Things.the Scam Of A Thing,is Not Him.it Is A Set Up.this Is Not The First Time,we Are Hearing Of Such Scammers.let Us Keep Watching Cmu And See.how Can You Invest So Much And Not Want To Make Back Your Money.at Least He Needs More Than 10years In Operation To Make Back The Money He Has Invested.this Man Is A Victim
1) I am not sure about how slow the curaao government is, but RL has been promising people charter since the beginning of may (check previous posts).
2) It is a very nice gesture that cmu is guranteeing loans for their students, but what are the terms and interest rates the students are getting?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.