PDA

View Full Version : Is this School legit?

TheMotherChode
09-25-2007, 10:00 AM
No whiny crybabies please. no people who spend all day on the net in chat rooms and message boards.
I want answers from people who know. no bullcrap.

I am considering all schools but I need to know the scoop, is this school for real or not.

again, those of you who spend hours and hours a day on this forum and others and have nothing to say ( 98% of you ) please remain silent.

I have a life and I don't want to wade through pages of garbage.

thanks
TMC

finishingfifth
09-25-2007, 10:28 AM
No whiny crybabies please. no people who spend all day on the net in chat rooms and message boards.
I want answers from people who know. no bullfeces.

I am considering all schools but I need to know the scoop, is this school for real or not.

again, those of you who spend hours and hours a day on this forum and others and have nothing to say ( 98% of you ) please remain silent.

thanks
TMC

Dont feel like doing any research about your future medical education? CMU should be a great fit. If you dont feel that reading the opinions of others about CMU, or any other med school is worth your time, maybe you dont have the work ethic that medicine requires.

But, to answer your question: Does CMU exist: Yes (atleast from what I can tell). But it does not offer any accreditation or recognition. As of this moment you cant take the USMLE, or get licensed anywhere in the united states. Dont beleive me? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

lswiltshire
09-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Dont listen to the hoary heads on this forum.......go to CMU man......and we are bound to hear of you in the corridors of the also rans someday.

rokshana
09-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I want answers from people who know. no bullfeces.

thanks
TMC

how about looking for your own answers???

if you can't read a few of these threads and draw a conclusion yourself- well then CMU is a nice fit for you...

sheesh!!

stephew
09-25-2007, 01:26 PM
this issue has been well trod on this forum. please puruse the older threads.

I should add that the Terms of Service (http://www.valuemd.com/disclaimer.php) on this site are taken very seriously. Any flaming, insults etc will result in infractions which may lead to ban. as a new user, some good faith at the outset (ie not calling other users losers who have less of a life than you) will be a smart approach.

as for potential respondants- you well know the tos and how its applied in this forum. if you cant reply in a way consistent w/them, dont. its in your best interest you know.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.