PDA

View Full Version : Netter's Flash Cards On Ipod

rubyjpatel
09-25-2007, 06:25 AM
Does anyone have Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards for the Ipod. It's a new product and was wondering how they are ie whether they are worth buying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ruby

md2b333
09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I got the netters flash cards for my pocket pc (its like a palm pilot thing). You can search on google or anything like that and find them. The program is 50 bucks (not E.C. lol)
I like them. It sure beats walkin around with the cards. They are exactly the same as the cards except they have a little more descriptions on most of them.
For 50 bucks, its a little much but i think that its worth it.

kemper6036
09-26-2007, 10:19 PM
thats cool. they also have a program for step 1....you should check it out if interested

rubyjpatel
09-27-2007, 05:55 PM
I got the netters flash cards for my pocket pc (its like a palm pilot thing). You can search on google or anything like that and find them. The program is 50 bucks (not E.C. lol)
I like them. It sure beats walkin around with the cards. They are exactly the same as the cards except they have a little more descriptions on most of them.
For 50 bucks, its a little much but i think that its worth it.

Were you able to see them well or would i need to wear glasses and have to squint?

md2b333
09-27-2007, 11:48 PM
They are absolutely great. I think it all depends on what you are using them on. I have an HP pocket Pc thing and it has a great screen. Some of the cheaper palms/pocketpc's are small and horrible so it all depends.

everyadam
10-06-2007, 10:30 PM
They are absolutely great. I think it all depends on what you are using them on. I have an HP pocket Pc thing and it has a great screen. Some of the cheaper palms/pocketpc's are small and horrible so it all depends.

hey that's cool, the reason why I didn't want to buy that deck of netter flash cards is because it would be a pain to carry that around with you all the time.

Shwinster
03-29-2008, 11:46 AM

Hey how big is the netter's program? how many megabytes? And did you put it on an SD card for your pocket pc - what size SD card do you have? Thanks. Anyone else who knows info about this please answer as well.

SemTuv
03-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey how big is the netter's program? how many megabytes? And did you put it on an SD card for your pocket pc - what size SD card do you have? Thanks. Anyone else who knows info about this please answer as well.

Here is the link w/ all info

Evolve | Student | Netter Downloads (http://evolve.elsevier.com/staticPages/s_netterdownloads.html)

shadyhtown
07-26-2008, 04:58 AM
I don't have an Ipod or pocket pc. Is there any way I can view these on my regular pc?

Cyberia
07-26-2008, 08:05 AM
I don't have an Ipod or pocket pc. Is there any way I can view these on my regular pc?
There's an "interactive atlas of anatomy" that's for the PC's/mac's. It's "floating" around. Ask some of the students and i'm sure you'll find a copy.

shadyhtown
07-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Oh I have the Netter's Atlas. But not the flash cards.

arga
07-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Oh I have the Netter's Atlas. But not the flash cards.
flash cards are pretty much the miniature Netter Anatomy book. same figures and labels.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.