PDA

View Full Version : Saint christopher is pooh pooh

chapelier
09-16-2007, 06:20 AM
as I said , I asked for a transfert in 2nd year in this school from mine , which is a good UE recognised one , and it was refused because of 1 subject different in programs ,they wanted me to pay 1st year and do ALL first year for 1 subject , even not able to consider I could take this subject during 2nd year
they are stupid and CUPID :mad: , I don't see any other good reason of this behaviour , and hope that the school will keep unrecognised , that's all it deserves

JHarris
11-02-2007, 08:26 AM
darn, this school sounds like the shnizzle. Why study in the Caribbean when you can study in England. Even though I have been to Luton and it's a dump, you can still get down to london quite easily, as well as take ryanair to europe for cheap cheap.
Why did this school go bust? I would think everybody would want to study in england instead of the caribbean. Carib is great for a week but not for a few years. London is so much better.
I wonder if they can get their act together?
That would be great.
What's up with the senegal bit? Who in their right mind would even set foot in that rotton country? They should just keep this a British medical school. Nobody will want to go to Africa

AUCMD2006
11-02-2007, 03:38 PM
darn, this school sounds like the shnizzle. Why study in the Caribbean when you can study in England. Even though I have been to Luton and it's a dump, you can still get down to london quite easily, as well as take ryanair to europe for cheap cheap.
Why did this school go bust? I would think everybody would want to study in england instead of the caribbean. Carib is great for a week but not for a few years. London is so much better.
I wonder if they can get their act together?
That would be great.
What's up with the senegal bit? Who in their right mind would even set foot in that rotton country? They should just keep this a British medical school. Nobody will want to go to Africa

its not a brittish med school, it is a med school from senegal, chartered in senegal, that opened as a business in engalnd and holds classes there in rented rooms

just read the SC forum for an idea on why it went bust in 1998 then again in 2004-2005 and the whole saga behind it....they had very poor leadership that apparently lied about cahrter, affiliations, etc had residents be pulled from residency, some can't even get a training license and so on. in 2005 they booted the leadership and the african admin took over and is supposedly trying to run a more legit school hopefully they get their act together because if done right it would be a great option to study in the UK vs our carib islands...

chapelier
11-04-2007, 04:20 AM
who are you ***** to insult africa and african people (I suppose you mean that people there are "rotton" because a country is first people who live in :evil:)
as said AUCMD , luton's "campus" is even worse than original one , and what interests you in england is english speaking , I'm sure that for you english is the only language usefull in the world , (whereas in senegal it's french)

JHarris
11-11-2007, 05:37 PM
who are you stupid boy to insult africa and african people (I suppose you mean that people there are "rotton" because a country is first people who live in :evil:)
as said AUCMD , luton's "campus" is even worse than original one , and what interests you in england is english speaking , I'm sure that for you english is the only language usefull in the world , (whereas in senegal it's french)

I don't think it's very nice to call me stupid when you don't even know me.
Africa is full of bugs. There isn't enough to eat. You have a hard time getting a cold beer. If you walk out back to take a leak, you might get eaten by a cheetah.
So why would anybody want to go there?
I stand by my opinion. That isn't stupid that's BRILLIANT

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.