PDA

View Full Version : New Executive Dean IS A FAILURE

Sea Dog
09-08-2007, 10:38 PM
The new executive dean was expected with great and eager anticipation by many that he will stop the dictatorship and random sacking of brilliant teachers and familial sponging as is being seen for some years. But he has revealed himself as a lame duck while the school has highest attrition rate. FIASCO.:evil:

Junito
09-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh you can't please everyone. Is there a full moon out yet? Why the sudden increase in posts from former faculty? What has Dr. N done now? The cycle starts all over again. There must be an eclipse some where in the world that has catalyzed the onset of disgruntled folks who are venting their frustrations at Dr. N. But wait, not only Dr. N, but the new executive dean. :bored:

camryllionareMD
09-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh you can't please everyone. Is there a full moon out yet? Why the sudden increase in posts from former faculty? What has Dr. N done now? The cycle starts all over again. There must be an eclipse some where in the world that has catalyzed the onset of disgruntled folks who are venting their frustrations at Dr. N. But wait, not only Dr. N, but the new executive dean. :bored:

I know, right? This is the exact rumor-mongering that Dr S warned us about that will make you fail your classes and your boards. Wah wah waaah.

LqdPls
09-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey Sea Dog, if you're still upset about Dr. B, I assure you that he sucked. At best, he was a glorified anatomy TA, and light years from brilliant.

spyyder
09-08-2007, 11:37 PM
The new executive dean was expected with great and eager anticipation by many that he will stop the dictatorship and random sacking of brilliant teachers and familial sponging as is being seen for some years. But he has revealed himself as a lame duck while the school has highest attrition rate. FIASCO.:evil:

care to elaborate with some examples?

braiee
09-09-2007, 12:22 AM

So you only good at tracking certain people and speculating whom they are, but when it comes to others who write tons of posts with the same IP address coming from one location, your turn a blind eye huh?

Sea Dog
09-09-2007, 12:30 AM
I suspect family members of a particular person constitute a big chunk of the regular posters: with many IDs each

You can fool some of the people some of the time,
You can fool some of the people all of the time,
You can fool all of the people some of the time ,
BUT you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Junito
09-09-2007, 04:08 AM
There are many ways to uncover a troll. One obvious one is looking at the pattern. To me it justs seem pretty clear. If by the way the family of a particular person chooses to post on here that is fine. I have a problem with individuals who are not honest about who they are (i.e. someone posing as a student who actually is not a student) or who try to defame others with multiple accounts. In time they are caught.

UFTim
09-09-2007, 08:34 AM

yeah, these posts happen once every month or so doesn't it?? lol. It's getting a bit mundane and predictable.

braiee
09-09-2007, 08:49 AM
There are many ways to uncover a troll. One obvious one is looking at the pattern. To me it justs seem pretty clear. If by the way the family of a particular person chooses to post on here that is fine. I have a problem with individuals who are not honest about who they are (i.e. someone posing as a student who actually is not a student) or who try to defame others with multiple accounts. In time they are caught.

What a rational! so you admit you know that so many posts come from one IP address yet its okay if they are family memebers? and all of them are students? What a double standard!

Junito
09-09-2007, 09:43 AM
What a rational! so you admit you know that so many posts come from one IP address yet its okay if they are family memebers? and all of them are students? What a double standard!

Ah...NO! I said the pattern of posting. It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on. The content and the sudden flooding of this forum with the same type of posts all point to a disgruntled faculty member who has a personal vendetta. It's pathetic really.

braiee
09-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Ah...NO! I said the pattern of posting. It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on. The content and the sudden flooding of this forum with the same type of posts all point to a disgruntled faculty member who has a personal vendetta. It's pathetic really.

I guess the one who has a personal vendetta is someone who came to live in a western culture and hated it at the same time, so his actions are retaliation for feeling inadequate.

Baditude
09-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Still sounds like a bitter Path prof that got canned about a year ago now.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.