PDA

View Full Version : Palm t/x PDA for sale

Doc4Pets
09-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm selling my Palm TX pda. I initially got it thinking I would be using it often to keep track of appointments, contacts, using wifi internet, etc. However, I just didn't use it enough. So, the pda is in great condition without any scratches on it and I'm selling it at a VERY fair price. Just send me a pm if interested. I will be an incoming first termer in the DVM program.

Details:

Palm T/X PDA $220

Bought a few months ago and seldom-used Palm T/X handheld PDA, Store price $299:

USB Cable and Flip cover never opened, Software CD never used, AC charger, all manuals,

Wi-Fi technology, Bluetooth, 128MB memory, SD card slot, Pocket Tunes media player & more.

Please contact me if you would like to see pictures of the PDA and I would be happy to reply via email with an attachment, thanks.

RussianJoo
09-06-2007, 11:18 AM
I'll give you $150 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Doc4Pets
09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
I'll give you $150 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Sorry dude, no can do.

RussianJoo
09-06-2007, 10:55 PM
ok if you change your mind let me know... I got sometime before I need to buy one.

Doc4Pets
09-06-2007, 11:21 PM
ok if you change your mind let me know... I got sometime before I need to buy one.

No problem, and if YOU change your mind, let me know.. I got plenty of time too!:p

spyyder
09-06-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm selling my Palm TX pda. I initially got it thinking I would be using it often to keep track of appointments, contacts, using wifi internet, etc. However, I just didn't use it enough. So, the pda is in great condition without any scratches on it and I'm selling it at a VERY fair price. Just send me a pm if interested. I will be an incoming first termer in the DVM program.

Details:

Palm T/X PDA $220

Bought a few months ago and seldom-used Palm T/X handheld PDA, Store price $299:

USB Cable and Flip cover never opened, Software CD never used, AC charger, all manuals,

Wi-Fi technology, Bluetooth, 128MB memory, SD card slot, Pocket Tunes media player & more.

Please contact me if you would like to see pictures of the PDA and I would be happy to reply via email with an attachment, thanks.

psssssh, $220 used? You can get a new one at that price.

Doc4Pets
09-07-2007, 12:34 AM

Used? Nah, it's pre-owned.:D Seriously, I barely used it, All of the sync wires/CD rom are still sealed in their cases.

Again, if anyone is looking for an almost new "pre-owned" t/x let me know, I'll be down here in gnd for like a million years as I'm a vet student.:cool:

sisyphus
09-07-2007, 05:31 AM
So, are you in Grenada now, or coming down in Jan. I might be interested if I can get it from you down here.

RussianJoo
09-07-2007, 11:01 AM

Exactly I have seen them Brand New in a factory sealed on Ebay for about $200.

Doc4pets, if you get desperate enough, because no one wants to buy it for that price you'll sell it for cheaper. You said it yourself right now it's just sitting and collecting dust.

Doc4Pets
09-07-2007, 11:57 PM
So, are you in Grenada now, or coming down in Jan. I might be interested if I can get it from you down here.

I sent you a PM.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.