PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck with the First Day!

UFTim
09-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Just wanted to say good luck to all the first semester students who are starting today. It'll be an adjustment, but you all will do fine. Continue posting any questions you have on here, so we can help where we can.

WSUCougar
09-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to say good luck to all the first semester students who are starting today. It'll be an adjustment, but you all will do fine. Continue posting any questions you have on here, so we can help where we can.

the only adjustment I'm worried about is fitting my computer on these 6 inch x 6 inch desks. I was having 1st grade flashbacks when I sat down.

JTP73
09-04-2007, 12:40 PM
the only adjustment I'm worried about is fitting my computer on these 6 inch x 6 inch desks. I was having 1st grade flashbacks when I sat down.Yeah, time to get some new tables to be used as desks. Maybe the ones in Maine will be coming down there soon.

Future MD | DM erutuF
09-04-2007, 01:12 PM
I guess it's kinda hard to fit in 200+ bodies in a single room without having small desks. The chairs were all touching each other back to front and they still made it all the way up to the projector screens!

Diva
09-04-2007, 06:08 PM
at least we wont need sweat shirts in Lec 1 room ;)

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.