PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss RL?

canalboat
08-29-2007, 05:39 PM
I kinda do...

TonyIvey
08-29-2007, 05:55 PM
I kinda do...
You need some focus.He is banned for his violations of tos and insults to people if you miss him so much go to his school site and get his number and call him no need whining about it here and looking for drama. do you also miss his **************, RL is getting what he had coming for a long time now.

eastern2western
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Every story needs a great villain. Would there be star wars without vader? Would there be matrix triology without agent smith? The answers are probably no and no. Currently, this place is dead as a pond of stinky water without our *****.

stateofequilibrium
08-29-2007, 06:59 PM
My post count sure has gone down since he was banned. But I didn't like Agent Smith as the main villain. I liked him as part of the system the best.

IMG SURVIVOR
08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
I heard matrix 4 is coming out in 2009

finishingfifth
08-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Well, everyone has their value. I took step 2 today, and had a question about a guy with ***************************.

IMG SURVIVOR
08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Did you put everything M as I advise you? LOL

rokshana
08-29-2007, 08:00 PM
well i certainly would have gotten to the next level of ranking a little faster if RL was still here, but...

i did crack the top 20 in the number of posts (not sure if this is good or bad...)

byteme
08-29-2007, 08:08 PM
At least this ban is temporary. Can you imagine how boring it would be if that last permanent ban was...well...permanent?

eastern2western
08-29-2007, 09:12 PM
we all miss our great RL. Despite the greeness of cmu, we just really need an insider to keep us informed. Would there be superman if there is no lex luthr? Without lex, superman would just be so boring old god flying around and saving cats from trees for old ladies.

TonyIvey
08-29-2007, 09:35 PM
You can always enroll or transfer to his school so you can get as much of him as you need. I bet he won't be so entertaning to you then.

FOID
08-30-2007, 01:24 AM
maybe this is this the calm before the storm?

studentdoctobe
08-30-2007, 08:49 AM
:crackingup:

See you indirectly making fun of him.

He is the one who made this place the way it is today, dead, soon his school will be the same. The bad guys NEVER win. :mrgreen:

I'm assuming you have better things to do than kick a guy who is already down. :lol:

finishingfifth
08-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Its over. By now everyone knows the story with CMU.

stateofequilibrium
08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Its over. By now everyone knows the story with CMU.

I bet you there's probably some that applied and are going that don't, or willfully pretending everything's on the up and up.

eastern2western
08-30-2007, 02:56 PM
I kind of miss those people too.
1) DJ silva:
2) DT: .
3) More of those dj videos

DRDRWMD
08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I never knew he was banned. The threads can be entertaining to read.

dt
08-30-2007, 04:25 PM
huh, what's this all about? show me where i said that.

i think you're confused.

DOC.p
08-30-2007, 04:53 PM
huh, what's this all about? show me where i said that.

i think you're confused.
yeah just a bit

dt
09-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I think the ban on rlewkowski has been lifted now. Welcome back.

rlewkowski
09-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I think the ban on rlewkowski has been lifted now. Welcome back.

Thank you, however posting replies to a bunch of people constantly attacking our school is just a waste of time.

I'll only reply to questions of prospective and current students.

Regarding Oregon. We have contacted the board and as soon as we send them a copy of our charter they will remove CMU from the list. Just look how many states banned St. Mathew's yet it is still considered a very good school.

finishingfifth
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Its nice to see that things dont change. Once you send a charter? You have to have a charter in order to send one, not a borrowed one from CIU, that grants undergrad degrees. Oregon even allows naturopathic physicians to practice, apparently they would rather their citizens use herbal remedies rather than have a CMU grad treat them. Did Oregon tell you that they would remove CMU from the list? If so, can we see the letter? You can post it here along with your long list of clinical sites.

BTW, why is it that whenever there is a flaw with your school you decide to bring some other school into the fray. Ussually its SJMS, now its SMU. Who cares if SMU is banned, we are talking about CMU. WOW, banned before ever granting a degree, having a student take USMLE, or listing with IMED. That has to be some sort of a record.

Of course you would only talk to prospective students, there is no financial gain in answering questions with forthright and honest answers. Nice to have you back buddy.

stephew
09-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Thank you, however posting replies to a bunch of people constantly attacking our school is just a waste of time.

I'll only reply to questions of prospective and current students.

this was a philiosophy you had planned to take before.

BrendaB_MD
09-02-2007, 02:17 AM

TonyIvey
09-02-2007, 08:06 AM
1)Thank you, however posting replies to a bunch of people constantly attacking our school is just a waste of time.

2)I'll only reply to questions of prospective and current students.

3)Regarding Oregon. We have contacted the board and as soon as we send them a copy of our charter they will remove CMU from the list. Just look how many states banned St. Mathew's yet it is still considered a very good school.
1)When did you come to this realization exactly, right after you were banned or when you posted it for the 10th time.
2)Since neither parties are here. No one reading this forum can be your prospective student and your 6 current stuents don't post here. Unfortunatley you are faced with not posting at all, am I right?
3)When did you contact the board and who did you speak with.what number did you reach them at and when exactly did you call them.
Did you happen to eplain to them why you decided to open up a school without a charter and ackonwledged that they were right in banning your school for doing just that? Is it safe to assume that if you never get a charter your school shuld remain banned? Are you also a St Matthew shool official?
4)Considering you have just started september semester how many new students do you have currently and how many of the previous 6 students are still current students?
Remeber your choice is either to answer or not post at all as you said yourself.no more time for doubletalk and lies and decepton and referring to other schools or talking about other things that have not been asked.

emt036
09-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Asking valid and pertinent questions is not attacking. Just because the answers to these questions may not paint the school in a positive light does not mean it is attacking.

Regarding Oregon. We have contacted the board and as soon as we send them a copy of our charter they will remove CMU from the list.

Is this CIU's charter or CMU's own charter? If the latter, when will this be?

Just look how many states banned St. Mathew's yet it is still considered a very good school.

Well, not if you want to practice in one of those states, plus SMU has received approval from 2 states. But to get back on topic, since I am not much of an eventualist, and more of a realist, technically CMU is banned by all states (and all countries) since none will recognize a degree from a school without a charter. Oregon is just the first and only to explicitly say this.

TonyIvey
09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
RL do yourself a favor and just quit from here instead of having a school official banned for the 3rd time.As you have figured out as long as you are running a fraudulent school and collecting money fraudulently from desperate students this forum will keep after you and will not stop.You are running a school without a charter,simple as thatt and it is fraud no matter how you slice it.
You have barely been unbanned from here for a few minutes and you are back to your decptive games already like you did not learn anything from the banning.claiming you spoke to oregon board and they told you this and that, all new lies.
CMU is banned all over the world without a charter the school is nothing and will remain nothing.

dt
09-02-2007, 10:13 AM
RL do yourself a favor and just quit from here instead of having a school official banned for the 3rd time.As you have figured out as long as you are running a fraudulent school and collecting money fraudulently from desperate students this forum will keep after you and will not stop.You are running a school without a charter,simple as thatt and it is fraud no matter how you slice it.
You have barely been unbanned from here for a few minutes and you are back to your decptive games already like you did not learn anything from the banning.claiming you spoke to oregon board and they told you this and that, all new lies.
CMU is banned all over the world without a charter the school is nothing and will remain nothing.

One can run a school without a charter. It then is a private school. A dipolma from a private medical school is useless for licensure in Canada and USA.

That they have been operating in Curacao without being shut down thus far may mean they have a chance to succeed in their application.

But, still, why would any student take that chance? Why dont they wait till the school is listed in IMED? I dont know the answer but evidently there are students that dont care.

As for Oregon, its probably very difficult to get delisted -- as evidence by MUA-Nevis. It can be done but takes years.

rokshana
09-02-2007, 10:42 AM
well, ya'll have to admit it - RL is VERY good at spinning devestating news and making it seem trival- ah Oregon put CMU on their disapproved list- big deal- well get that taken off the website soon enough.

Funny though- your IT guys can't get the false information taken off of your website- how are you gonna get valid info wiped off of someone else"s website.

so you ARE going to take oregon off your list of "affliated hospitals", right? and HOW is it that you have affliated hospitals in NY- you don't have it pictured on the map, but right underneath you have it stated in the text....

spin away RL! spin away!!!

stephew
09-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Your temporary banishment was probably the best thing that ever happened to CMU. Truly, you are your own worst enemy.

Your posts always remind me of the Gary Larson cartoon with the bear who has the misfortune to have a bullseye painted on his chest. At least the bear didn't paint it himself!

actually it was a deer. "bummer of a birthmark hal."

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 11:12 AM
It is kind of weird that rl and dt returned on the exact same time.

stephew
09-02-2007, 11:23 AM
that's one of the more entertaining theories

dt
09-02-2007, 11:24 AM

its kinda weird that east2west is stuck in the north2south position.

TonyIvey
09-02-2007, 11:37 AM
One can run a school without a charter. It then is a private school. A dipolma from a private medical school is useless for licensure in Canada and USA.

That they have been operating in Curacao without being shut down thus far may mean they have a chance to succeed in their application.

But, still, why would any student take that chance? Why dont they wait till the school is listed in IMED? I dont know the answer but evidently there are students that dont care.

As for Oregon, its probably very difficult to get delisted -- as evidence by MUA-Nevis. It can be done but takes years.

DT please see if you can be so eloquent with responding to posts directed at you specificaly instead of being an expert at responding to posts for other people.Can you respond to the above comment about your timing.

dt
09-02-2007, 11:45 AM
DT please see if you can be so eloquent with responding to posts directed at you specificaly instead of being an expert at responding to posts for other people.Can you respond to the above comment about your timing.

why? please elaborate. include an explanation why this is important to you. enlighten me why your request has merit.

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Is he the dean of cmu or is he a PR person hire by cmu? If everyone check out his profile, he has a direct hyperlink to a medical educational management company that shows he is the president. Does this mean he can run two companies at the same time and still find time to answer questions from valuemd? Wow, this man is one busy individual.

dt
09-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I think I may have found your problem...

[rest edited...]

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Sorry, I think I had u confuse with some one else.

dt
09-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Sorry, I think I had u confuse with some one else.
Thanks. I appreciate the apology.

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 01:08 PM
i think I had u confuse with ransom.

stateofequilibrium
09-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Let's hug it out.

MDXRS22
09-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Please be kind

stephew
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM

tony and all other users: the terms of service apply to all of you. if you can't abide by the tos you agreed to, do not post. If you feel you would like more information from DT (and i should add this is one of the most spectacular consipracies ive yet to hear on vmd, which is saying something) that is fine. but i highly recommend you figure out a way to make your requests in such a way that avoid flaming etc. I also suggest folks do a little legwork before making accusations with regard to other users, particuarly if you want to maintain a thread of credibility over your own cause.

stephew
09-02-2007, 02:23 PM
remember: this forum is still under very strict moderation. any requests for you to edit a post should be taken very seriously.

rlewkowski
09-02-2007, 04:32 PM
tony and all other users: the <a href=http://www.valuemd.com/disclaimer.php><a href=http://www.valuemd.com/disclaimer.php>Terms of Service</a></a> apply to all of you.

Thank You Stephew.
So far I felt like the TOS applied only to my, but I see it has finally changed.

I admit CMU has made some mistakes, as any other school. Regarding the charter we went through hell breaking the monopoly on the island. Now we are awaiting our formal recognition from the Government. All my posts were based on the information received from them, so please stop calling my a liar, stop calling the school a scam cause its not. If you have ever been to Caribbean you should know that the timing here is very slow.
We are strugeling every day to make it better for the benefit of the students.
Finally please stop fighting and insulting others on that forum, it doesnt comply with the ethics of medical profession.

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 05:12 PM
How many states is cmu actually approve for? Personally, that is my biggest concern because there is no point of spending all the time and money when I can not become a doctor after finishing with the curriculum.

DOC.p
09-02-2007, 05:40 PM
ahh RL welcome back. the TOS applies to everyone btw...myself included.

rokshana
09-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I admit CMU has made some mistakes, as any other school.

mistakes are one thing, but mistakes have been pointed out and yet you rarely admit to them. You find some way to make some one else fault- its the gov't, its the monopoly. its WHO being electronic....

others schools who have made that same HUGE mistake of starting without a charter (ie St Chris) are no longer around- this is not a mistake that you survive.

stop calling my a liar, stop calling the school a scam cause its not.

you have proven both of these points - you have plargarize numerous websites - sgu, univ or utah- THIS IS LYING - do you not get THAT?? It shows complete lack of ethics- plagarism is against every HONOR CODE at any school that has one and will get a student expelled fro the university- so while you may not like it- it is not us who are calling you a liar unfounded, we have pointed out that you have knowing given false- comfirmablely false information out as truth.

If you have ever been to Caribbean you should know that the timing here is very slow.

yes we know, we have or are living int he caribbean- all our islands are slow- and knowing this - CMU should not have opened its doors until all the "i"s were dotted and the "t"s crossed.

how, HOW do your students benefit from going to a place that has no legitimate standing as a med school and at best a promise of legitamacy?? Your students - current and future- will benefit if you start classes again if and only when you have the proper documentation to allow these people to have a shot at being able to sit for the steps and have a valid MD degree.

Finally please stop fighting and insulting others on that forum, it doesnt comply with the ethics of medical profession.

and maybe you should take your own advice as well- don't do as i say, do as i do.

Britimg
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
so rl, do we have another date in the calender. the operator on cmu website has been telling people that cmu is to be listed by who by 10th sept? any truth in that?

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 06:15 PM
It is so hard to get an objective anwer from the cmu officials about perspective students' most important concerns.

superhumper
09-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Regarding the charter we went through hell breaking the monopoly on the island.

Hi All,

RL you are overdramatic!!! You did not go through any hell breaking the monopoly.

SH

MDXRS22
09-02-2007, 06:20 PM
RL is back. Welcome back RL!

rlewkowski
09-02-2007, 06:29 PM

Thank you MDXRS

rlewkowski
09-02-2007, 06:39 PM
so rl, do we have another date in the calender. the operator on cmu website has been telling people that cmu is to be listed by who by 10th sept? any truth in that?

What she meant was IMED. WHO directory doesn’t exist as of now since they are creating a new database with the University of Copenhagen. See article (http://www.who.int/hrh/documents/wdms_upgrade/en/index.html)
I don’t want to promise another day since its not up to us.
We do our best to obtain all required paperwork by the beginning of next semester. As of now whatever roshana is saying about the CIU is not true. The school does have a permit to operate a medical school therefore being affiliated to them allows us to run classes.

superhumper
09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
We do our best to obtain all required paperwork by the beginning of next semester. As of now whatever roshana is saying about the CIU is not true. The school does have a permit to operate a medical school therefore being affiliated to them allows us to run classes.

Hi All,

No, CIU DOES NOT have permit to operate medical school. And what does it mean to be affiliated???

SH

rokshana
09-02-2007, 07:24 PM
As of now whatever roshana is saying about the CIU is not true. The school does have a permit to operate a medical school therefore being affiliated to them allows us to run classes.

PLEASE!!!!! you show me where it says that CIU can confer a medical degree and I will shut the hell up (well...as least about that) and offer you an apology right here on vmd (and give you a shiny EC to boot)- but it has to be verifiable proof- like a scanned copy of CIU's charter with the statement allowing them to confer a "DOCTOR OF MEDICINE" degree-(not just cuz you say so...)

go ahead ...prove me wrong....

Scott1981
09-02-2007, 07:30 PM
What she meant was IMED. WHO directory doesnít exist as of now since they are creating a new database with the University of Copenhagen. See article (http://www.who.int/hrh/documents/wdms_upgrade/en/index.html)
I donít want to promise another day since its not up to us.

seriously RL, just show us a document that states that CIU is authorized to grant DOCTOR OF MEDICINE.

RL, walk the walk.

stephew
09-02-2007, 08:03 PM

yes, back from the not-replying-to-anything-but-new-and-current-students philosophy.

stephew
09-02-2007, 08:04 PM
The tos includes everyone on this forum. Nothing has changed.

Thank You Stephew.
So far I felt like the TOS applied only to my, but I see it has finally changed.

I admit CMU has made some mistakes, as any other school. Regarding the charter we went through hell breaking the monopoly on the island. Now we are awaiting our formal recognition from the Government. All my posts were based on the information received from them, so please stop calling my a liar, stop calling the school a scam cause its not. If you have ever been to Caribbean you should know that the timing here is very slow.

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Since it is so hard to get response for the technical questions, then I think u guys should ask about nonrelevant things such as Indian food, dorm, cable and other fringe benefits that have nothing to do with getting yout medical license.

superhumper
09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
PLEASE!!!!! you show me where it says that CIU can confer a medical degree and I will shut the hell up (well...as least about that) and offer you an apology right here on vmd (and give you a shiny EC to boot)- but it has to be verifiable proof- like a scanned copy of CIU's charter with the statement allowing them to confer a "DOCTOR OF MEDICINE" degree-(not just cuz you say so...)

Hi All,

Attagirl Rokshana!!! RIGHT IN THE KANIGIN....
It's the same poor excuse as WHO database does not exist... Can you believe?....

SH

rlewkowski
09-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Do you promise to apologize and "shut the hell up (well...as least about that)", if I show you a verifiable scanned document?

stephew
09-02-2007, 09:40 PM
again folks, this is ahighly moderatored forum because users on both sides of the fence have shown they have trouble making their point in a professional reasonable manner. vulgar language, flaming and insults will NOT be tolerated by anyone one this forum.

finishingfifth
09-02-2007, 09:58 PM
If you had this document all along, why not just scan it earlier? If you just got the document, that means you have been operating a medical school without a charter since March. either way, this is less than ideal.

MDXRS22
09-02-2007, 10:00 PM
OOOOOO, it's hot in HEREEEEEEE

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Bring it on baby. Action speaks louder than wordss. Just stop talking and show us what u got! Show me the money jerry! Show me the money!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MDXRS22
09-02-2007, 11:02 PM
lol:)
you are too funny....show me the money

eastern2western
09-02-2007, 11:11 PM
http://sp1.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2175554464 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Djerry%2Bmaguire%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dslv1-%26b%3D1&w=500&h=270&imgurl=www.americanrhetoric.com%2Fimages%2Fjerryma guiremoney.jpeg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsports-law.blogspot.com%2F2005_09_01_sports-law_archive.html&size=102.9kB&name=jerrymaguiremoney.jpeg&p=jerry+maguire&type=jpeg&no=6&tt=6,756&oid=eec15b38f40f2ad6&ei=UTF-8)

Show me the money!!!
Say it Jerry!!!
Show me the money!!!!
Congratulations.
You are still my agent.

rokshana
09-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Do you promise to apologize and shut the **** up, if I show you a verifiable scanned document?

I do walk the walk- YOU show me anything that is independently verifiable that tells me the following

1. that CIU's charter allows for the conferring of a Doctor of MEDICINE- which means i need to see WHO signed it and is contactable to verify that this is an authentic legal document,

2. that CMU has a formal - again independently verifiable- agreement with CIU stating that the CIU's charter gives the CMU the ability to confer Doctor of MEDICINE degree,

3. that there is a letter- from the government of Curacao and/or Netherland Antilles requesting FAIMER/IMED for listing of a newly government recognized medical school and a repsonse from IMED that they have received said request,

4.that there is independently verifiable letters and/or contracts that show agreements with ACGME residency programs for clinical rotations- rotations that are with residents- not just physicians who have privledges at given hospitals,

5. that you have documentation - again independently verifiable- that the students that started classes back in May, 2007 will be able to have those classes count toward licensure in the US.

you show us ANY one of these things- i will publicly apologize on this forum- I have no problems with someone pointing out that I'm wrong (well, at least i'm willing to accept it) so---

RL, BRING IT!!!!!

eastern2western
09-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Do you promise to apologize and shut the **** up, if I show you a verifiable scanned document?
I have to question a person's maturity when he has to use the F word in his writing. A lot of people are just questioning CMU's legality due to its lack of history and RL provide the proper answers to their questions instead of using bad words.

rlewkowski
09-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Thats what you said
"you show me where it says that CIU can confer a medical degree and I will shut the hell up (well...as least about that) and offer you an apology right here on vmd (and give you a shiny EC to boot)"

Tommorow is Monday and our office in Chicago is closed, therefore Tuesday you will see that document.

eastern2western
09-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Thats what you said
"you show me where it says that CIU can confer a medical degree and I will shut the hell up (well...as least about that) and offer you an apology right here on vmd (and give you a shiny EC to boot)"

Tommorow is Monday and our office in Chicago is closed, therefore Tuesday you will see that document.
What is the point of using bad word when they do not even reinforce your statement at all.

Junito
09-03-2007, 12:21 AM
It shows that you are ticked off, or stresses your point (well the majority of people who cuss think so). I just think it shows that a person is losing restraint.

Junito
09-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm going to be checking this thread every hour on Tuesday. The suspense is killing me. It's like a cliffhanger to a good show.

eastern2western
09-03-2007, 12:54 AM
It shows that you are ticked off, or stresses your point (well the majority of people who cuss think so). I just think it shows that a person is losing restraint.
The topic of the forum started out as "any one miss RL" and it some how intensified to 1000 times since the return of RL. In my opinion, that is very funny.:D

AUCMD2006
09-03-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm going to be checking this thread every hour on Tuesday. The suspense is killing me. It's like a cliffhanger to a good show.

why it is predicable, you know that tuesday will come and one of three things will happen

1)there will be a document showing CMU is authorized to grant MD degrees. 2 hours later someone will notice that at the bottom of the page it is actually from the University of Wisconsin
2)there will be a document up dated 1926 giving CIU authority to grant witch doctor undergraduate degrees
3)there will be conspiracy theories that the govt moves too slow and there is a monopoly on the scanning process so they need to ask the curacao govt to lift the scanning monopoly before any scanning of said 1926 plagarized documents can be posted on VMD to be discounted as frauds

byteme
09-03-2007, 02:06 AM
4) Even though he said "this Tuesday", and we all know this to mean 4 September 2007, once again he never gave a specific date. So when Tuesday rolls around and nothing appears, he's going to say "nothing was promised for today. Show me where I said this."

Britimg
09-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Well thatís RL for you. Interestingly, he went back to edit it out after your post. You would think that as a university official RL would act professionally, but I guess his professionalism is just as questionable as the credibility of CMU.

quote=eastern2western;665094]I have to question a person's maturity when he has to use the F word in his writing. A lot of people are just questioning CMU's legality due to its lack of history and RL provide the proper answers to their questions instead of using bad words.[/quote]

rlewkowski
09-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Well that’s RL for you. Interestingly, he went back to edit it out after your post. You would think that as a university official RL would act professionally, but I guess his professionalism is just as questionable as the credibility of CMU.

quote=eastern2western;665094]I have to question a person's maturity when he has to use the F word in his writing. A lot of people are just questioning CMU's legality due to its lack of history and RL provide the proper answers to their questions instead of using bad words.[/QUOTE]

I didnt use the F word, I just used the sentence Rokshana put "shut the hell up" and replaced the hell with ****

Scott1981
09-03-2007, 10:05 AM
are you really going to show us this "new" document this tuesday?

studentdoctobe
09-03-2007, 10:13 AM
When I go to the CMU website I see the phone number for contact in Chicago. It is listed as 847-299-5575. When I go to the reverse phone directory I get a lady listed with an apartment address on Milwaukee Avenue in Northbrook, Illinois. The other phone number for CMU is 847-299-5549. When I do a reverse phone search for it, I get a message that it is a cell number in some directories, and it is listed as a land line based in Des Plaines, Illinois in one reverse directory. The CMU website states that the Medical Education Management Group is their U.S. office. When I go to the address of 10275 West Higgins Road I find that it is an office building with 30 business including Proctor and Gamble, but the Medical Education Management Group is not listed. The CMU website has a page regarding the Dean of Students and his responsibilities. It includes a nice picture of a good looking man, but there is no name. When I go to the Caribbean phone directory and look up all the different medical schools, I see addresses and several phone numbers for each one. When I go to the Curacao white and yellow pages and look up CMU I keep getting "not on file" messages. The CMU website lists their Curacao address as WTC Piscadera Bay in Willenstad, which is the capital of Curacao. When I look at the WTC business who occupy office space, I do not find any listing for CMU. The CMU website lists two Curacao phone numbers (5999-463-6453 & 646-401-0636). When I do a reverse search in the Curacao phone directory I get "not on file" messages. When I go to the Curacao Commercial Register I find that CMU is listed as a LLC or Private Limited Liability Company, and it was just incorporated on 8/20/2007. It says it is a "Higher Vocational Education, Scientific & Research Institution, Organization and Coordination of Congresses, and Seminars and Conventions".

When I go to the CMU site I see that RL is the "Director of Student Finances".

I think that says it all.

Thats what you said

Which office exactly..............? :lol:

emt036
09-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Why would the Chicago office have a copy of CIU's charter to grant MD degrees? It appears as though their administrative office is in Venezuela. (http://www.firstciu.com/contacto.asp)

And they don't list MD as one of their post-graduate offerings (http://www.firstciu.com/postgrado.asp), just a Masters in Health Care Management, which is listed on the charter posted on CMU's website, but not M.D.

eastern2western
09-03-2007, 12:03 PM
calm down dudes. Everyone should just waite till tuesday.

Junito
09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Hilarious. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Just would like to see who is going to apologize ;)

why it is predicable, you know that tuesday will come and one of three things will happen

1)there will be a document showing CMU is authorized to grant MD degrees. 2 hours later someone will notice that at the bottom of the page it is actually from the University of Wisconsin
2)there will be a document up dated 1926 giving CIU authority to grant witch doctor undergraduate degrees
3)there will be conspiracy theories that the govt moves too slow and there is a monopoly on the scanning process so they need to ask the curacao govt to lift the scanning monopoly before any scanning of said 1926 plagarized documents can be posted on VMD to be discounted as frauds

Haiku
09-03-2007, 02:17 PM

Here is another one:

"Over the weekend, we upgraded to MS Vista, and the scanner no longer works. We contacted the manufacturer, and they indicated it will be a least 4-6 weeks before a software update is released that supports MS Vista".

eastern2western
09-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Ever since the return of rl, whole bunch of students from schools such as auc, sgu, aua and ross are all like jumping back to the forum. Poor Rl, but I do wish that u can come up with something that looks legitimate by tuesday.

canalboat
09-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Yay!!! He's back! He's back!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

eastern2western
09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Dude, where is it? The anticipation is killing me.

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 10:06 AM
ok RL, its TUESDAY...... LETS SEE THE DOCUMENT!!!

DOC.p
09-04-2007, 10:21 AM
ok RL, its TUESDAY...... LETS SEE THE DOCUMENT!!!
you're kidding right? it's not going to happen

kemper6036
09-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Ever since the return of rl, whole bunch of students from schools such as auc, sgu, aua and ross are all like jumping back to the forum. Poor Rl, but I do wish that u can come up with something that looks legitimate by tuesday.

something that looks legitimate? talk about a house of cards!!! how about the real deal, especially if you will be investing your time and money into this place.

Junito
09-04-2007, 11:22 AM
The clock is ticking...Who will be the one apologizing?

eastern2western
09-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Dude, where is the world is Carmen Sandiego? RL, this your moment to shine and slaughter your enemies. Where is it man? The Holy Grail baby. The clock is ticking and everyone is waiting you to perform RL.

Junito
09-04-2007, 03:50 PM
12 minutes and counting...Come on RL, as the previous poster said, this is your time to silence the naysayers. Please don't tell us you couldn't get in contact with someone in the office on time. Someone is going to have to apologize...or be quite while the other gloats.

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 04:24 PM
RL, you disappoint me once again. although, i shouldnt act as if i am shocked.

dt
09-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Technically, he has till midnight. Dont you guys think so?

eastern2western
09-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Technically, he has till midnight. Dont you guys think so?
He just said tuesday and he never explicitely written which tuesday it is. What it means is that he should be okay as long as he can prove us wrong with some type of document on the Tuesday of any week. Well guys, we should ask him to write down date for the next promise he makes. However, did that ever worked before?

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
rlewkowski
Last Activity: Today 07:59 PM
Viewing Thread Saw your post (http://www.valuemd.com/142461-saw-your-post.html) @ 07:59 PM

well, he has been on this forum this evening....... lets see if he will respond this evening to make his self imposed deadline on providing the "document."

dt
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Thats what you said

It's today, this Tuesday. Note that post was written on Sunday, Monday was Labor Day and the office closed for the holiday.

rlewkowski
09-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Since I had several meetings today, I didn’t have time to ask Chicago office to send me the scanned document. I'll try to do it tomorrow. It’s a busy time cause new students are coming and we have to prepare the school for the new semester. I apologize for that.

stateofequilibrium
09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Since I had several meetings today, I didnít have time to ask Chicago office to send me the scanned document. I'll try to do it tomorrow. Itís a busy time cause new students are coming and we have to prepare the school for the new semester. I apologize for that.

I thought you had an IT department?

dt
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Since I had several meetings today, I didnít have time to ask Chicago office to send me the scanned document. I'll try to do it tomorrow. Itís a busy time cause new students are coming and we have to prepare the school for the new semester. I apologize for that.

This is too funny! What a sense of humor....

hahahaha...

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 09:23 PM
This is too funny! What a sense of humor....

hahahaha...

read his other thread where he states that he will no longer answer any questions about the ghost charter.

EVERY STUDENT RUN......... EVEN THE ONES ALREADY ENROLLED.

dt
09-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Yup, I read that first. Then this. That's why I laughed.

He cracks me up. hahaha...

emt036
09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Well, I can't say that I am not surprised... Once you develop an M.O., I guess you have to stick to it.

Junito
09-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Disappointing...I would have taken the opportunity to silence the opposition.

stateofequilibrium
09-04-2007, 09:51 PM
You'd think this should be one of the EASIEST issue to quickly settle if you have all the proper documents. But then again, look how long it took for RL to change his stance that IMED will list them soon (what was it again, they just need to merge databases?) when a lot of people independently verified that IMED had NOT received ANY paperwork from them.

Junito
09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Many red flags would have gone up for me...

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 09:54 PM
where is azskeptic these days? i would love to have his input on this forum.

finishingfifth
09-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Maybe we could start a new thread, the "excuse de jour"

Scott1981
09-04-2007, 09:59 PM
rlewkowski
Last Activity: Today 10:53 PM
Viewing Thread Anyone miss RL? (http://www.valuemd.com/142180-anyone-miss-rl.html) @ 10:53 PM

and so he watches in silence

stateofequilibrium
09-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Maybe we could start a new thread, the "excuse de jour"

"What is the excuse du jour?"
"It's the excuse of the day"
"Mmm, I think I'll have that."

ind3r
09-04-2007, 10:11 PM
oui, oui c'est tres delicieux... je l'adore!

MDXRS22
09-04-2007, 10:15 PM
passe moi un peu aussi. j'aimerais bien gouter un morceau.

Let it roll please!

eastern2western
09-04-2007, 10:52 PM
I know it takes a lot of work to run a school and you do not have any time to do this kind of pesky little things. Would it be easier if u send one of your staff member to dot it? Your statement just does not make any sense to me at all. I would assume that u need your chicago office to fax you a copy in order for u to post it on valuemd. What is the point of such redundancy when all u have to do is just ask your staff in chicago to do it for you? Since you are the dean of cmu, I would assume that you have some level of commanding authorities.

ind3r
09-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Since you are the dean of cmu

Actually he isn't... Dr. D is... Mr. L is director of student finances

dt
09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
He is the President / Chairman of CMU, CMU Foundation.

Take a look at the registry for the CMU Foundation. He is listed as the Chairman.

In the 3 letters posted, he is the President of the school.

eastern2western
09-04-2007, 11:59 PM
He is the President / Chairman of CMU, CMU Foundation.

Take a look at the registry for the CMU Foundation. He is listed as the Chairman.

In the 3 letters posted, he is the President of the school.
Dude, if he owns the place or what ever, then he should be able to tell his secretary to this kind of crap? Why does he have to do it himself?

dt
09-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Dude, if he owns the place or what ever, then he should be able to tell his secretary to this kind of feces? Why does he have to do it himself?

Dont know. That's the mystery of this place.

What is, is not.

eastern2western
09-05-2007, 12:53 AM
now he is using the good old lawyer's trick to ignore all questions technical.

Junito
09-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Kind of felt sorry for the guy in the beginning, but not it is just plain scary. No charter, no IMED, no USMLE, no residency in the US. Simple as that. I hope people will understand this concept, and plan accordingly.

rokshana
09-05-2007, 11:52 PM
so do i get to gloat now?

guess i missed all the fun today since i was busy taking CK (unfortunately a masochistic ritual that i believe CMU's studnet will not get the pleasure to participate in...)

Junito
09-06-2007, 12:19 AM
so do i get to gloat now?

guess i missed all the fun today since i was busy taking CK (unfortunately a masochistic ritual that i believe CMU's studnet will not get the pleasure to participate in...)

Ouch! The gloating begins...Gloat on. You have earned the rights ;)

eastern2western
09-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Ouch! The gloating begins...Gloat on. You have earned the rights ;)
Well, I thinking he is keeping his head low for now and using that good old talk to my lawyer line.

octavio
09-06-2007, 02:23 AM
wow....this school is crazy

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.