PDA

View Full Version : Jagiellonian/poznan

goody2shoes
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM
I am happy that Jagiellonian is accrediated in california! and i heard poznan sent in their form on april 7, 2007. but i think i might apply to jagiellonian and was wondering if the enterance exam is hard? also for poznan, since their is no enterance exam, i want to apply for both of the 6 year english program, but my high school scores arent that great maybe like a 2.9 gpa, and got C's in bio, chem, and physics. I really want to be a doctor, and I will put in 100% effort, I was just wondering wat are my chances for poznan? Thanks!:)

obassa
08-29-2007, 09:23 AM
I think wanting to be a doctor is one part of it.. the other part is whether you'll be able to commit to working hard, studying, and being on this path where you're constantly learning. There's a lot of people who WANT to do things.. but really don't spend much time on the work that needs to be done before accomplishing their wants.. this is an answer that you, yourself can answer for yourself.. remember, hard work will pay off in the end. If you apply and find you don't get in the first time, do a year of university in a sciences-related field, and re-apply (there's nothing wrong with this). Good luck.. :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.