PDA

View Full Version : IMP...Qu.s about where to live and books ASAP

msk27
08-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Hi

I and 2 of my collegues have transferred to SMU.
We are not sure where to live since residence and Treasure Island are both full. Can someone please tell me:
1. What areas are should I be looking to live? What's close to SMU?
2. Where should I look? Is there anyone I can contact for help?
3. Is there any other places like treasure island that have similar SMU deals?

Also, we have pathology and Intro to Clinical Medicine and Clinical Therapeutics as classes. Can someone please tell me:
1. What are low-downs for these classes? (aka prof, are notes given, what are the class and lab times/hours like, what are the tests like etc)
2. What in your opinion are the best books for these classes?

Thanks for all your help!!

UFTim
08-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi

I and 2 of my collegues have transferred to SMU.
We are not sure where to live since residence and Treasure Island are both full. Can someone please tell me:
1. What areas are should I be looking to live? What's close to SMU?
2. Where should I look? Is there anyone I can contact for help?
3. Is there any other places like treasure island that have similar SMU deals?

Also, we have pathology and Intro to Clinical Medicine and Clinical Therapeutics as classes. Can someone please tell me:
1. What are low-downs for these classes? (aka prof, are notes given, what are the class and lab times/hours like, what are the tests like etc)
2. What in your opinion are the best books for these classes?

Thanks for all your help!!

Wow, you guys are adventurous! Try Sunshine Suites. It's expensive to live there, but it's right by the school. There are a lot of condos for rent and you should check with a realtor on the island. Search Cayman realtors online (century 21, remax, island rentals) because most have their listings on their web sites. I wish I remembered all the URL's, but my brain is getting full and is pushing little used things out.

As for your classes, I'm not sure because most students take ICM and CT in Miami and there are different professors.

Diva
08-28-2007, 06:04 PM
sunshine suites isnt worth the money! I am sitting in the room right now.
all studios have been sold out for the season and the only thing available is the queen or deluxe and thats like 2200 a month. NOT WORTH IT!!!
plus its not that nice either.

Look for a private apt. through news paper or realtor

AmericanIMG
08-29-2007, 12:09 AM
dude look at Villas of the Galleon. look at anything in Red Bay. try to stay at the Residence Suites.

Sebastien Guilbard
09-01-2007, 02:45 PM
i know of a two bedroom apartment for rent right behind the cinema if you are interested.

southstar67
09-01-2007, 05:27 PM
For ICM and CT in Cayman, you won't need anything but the notes that the professors will give you. As for Path II..... study hard and focus most of your time on Dr. B's notes!!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.