PDA

View Full Version : Will CMU be around one yar from now?

finishingfifth
08-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Do you think CMU will last a year or more?

canalboat
08-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I don't know about the school, but this CMU saga has been entertaining :twisted:.

It seems like new offshore "medical schools" are setting up shop daily. While some have good intentions, it is always smart to do your research.

As for RL - If CMU is indeed trying to establish itself as a genuine medical school, there is no need for you to constantly post defensive comments on the forums. You seem to be digging yourself (and most importantly your institution) into a hole by your responses. Just leave it and move on.

Instead, work on improving your website, getting proper accreditation, and giving the students that you have a great experience. Let your institution speak for itself.

finishingfifth
08-24-2007, 09:17 PM
he's already dug a hole way too deep to climb out of.

ind3r
08-24-2007, 09:21 PM
After all that has happened on this forum and w/ all the info avaible about the school's issues, I honestly believe if some one is ignorant enough to still apply/attend CMU, that somebody deserves what's coming to them.

Phrozen
08-24-2007, 09:43 PM
You really like to stir up drama...

This thread is pointless.

rlewkowski
08-24-2007, 11:01 PM
As for RL - If CMU is indeed trying to establish itself as a genuine medical school, there is no need for you to constantly post defensive comments on the forums. You seem to be digging yourself (and most importantly your institution) into a hole by your responses. Just leave it and move on.

Instead, work on improving your website, getting proper accreditation, and giving the students that you have a great experience. Let your institution speak for itself.

Thats what Im gonna do from now on. Thanks for your advice.

finishingfifth
08-24-2007, 11:11 PM

You needed advice to figure that one out? Thanks for voting!

stephew
08-25-2007, 02:36 PM

you stated something along these lines recently, and about not posting, and yet there was hardly a blink in between posts.

TonyIvey
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
How can a place like this survive no way. It will rot from the inside and decay away in no time at all. It is already starting to stink. soon it will implode.

rlewkowski
08-25-2007, 06:42 PM
It is already starting to stink. soon it will implode.

:crackingup:

ansom
08-25-2007, 06:44 PM
It will shine like Kohinoor diamond and exceed all other institutes in Carribean in a short period.

ansom
08-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi Moderator,

Add one more option: Survive for ever with more students than any other caribbean MED school

TonyIvey
:crackingup:
Empty vessels make the most noise, have you ever heard that english sentence.Ever wonder why you spend so much time here and what makes you the way you are.Another english sentence says he who laughs last laughs best.Soon we will all get the last laugh over you when that scam you are pulling shows up on dateline NBC as exposed version of a scapegoat case of growing scams in the caribbean medical schools.

rlewkowski
I will shine like Kohinoor diamond and exceed all other institutes in Carribean in a short period.

We'll do our best to make it happen. :)

rlewkowski
08-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi Moderator,

Add one more option: Survive for ever with more students than any other caribbean MED school

The poll was created is such a way to make our school look bad. Even though the results are fine.

finishingfifth
08-25-2007, 06:51 PM
It will shine like Kohinoor diamond and exceed all other institutes in Carribean in a short period.

Thats a great metaphor. The Kohinoor diamond was stolen from Indians for the creation of wealth for others. Much like the tuition money is being stolen from students and their parents.

rlewkowski
08-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Empty vessels make the most noise, have you ever heard that english sentence.Ever wonder why you spend so much time here and what makes you the way you are.Another english sentence says he who laughs last laughs best.Soon we will all get the last laugh over you when that scam you are pulling shows up on dateline NBC as exposed version of a scapegoat case of growing scams in the caribbean medical schools.

So far your school looks like a big scam to me. Soon we will all get the last laugh over you when that scam shows up on CNN as exposed version of a scapegoat case of growing scams in the caribbean medical schools.

rokshana
08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Thats a great metaphor. The Kohinoor diamond was stolen from Indians for the creation of wealth for others. Much like the tuition money is being stolen from students and their parents.

NICE!!!

OMG! can the step II study please stop!!!!:shock:

rlewkowski
08-25-2007, 06:58 PM

Accusing someone of stealing money is a crime, therefore I request you to edit the post, [edited for personal name by user request].

Reported to mods.

dt
08-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Accusing someone of stealing money is a crime, therefore I request you to edit the post, *******.

Reported to mods.

[personal name]?? What's that?

This probably deserves an infraction!

********=quotation of personal name edited by moderator

byteme
08-25-2007, 07:03 PM
OMG! can the step II study please stop!!!!:shock:

:)

I was just thinking this was a supplemental chapter in the Behav Sci BRS.

rokshana
08-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Accusing someone of stealing money is a crime, therefore I request you to edit the post, ***.

Reported to mods.

let's see you promise that these students will be able to get an MD degree, in turn they are giving you tuition for that promise to come true. AT THE MOMENT, that is not a promise your non-chartered, non IMED, non WHO listed school can keep. That is tantamount to stealing.

finishingfifth
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Please refrain from using personal names. I never said CMU stole money, I said money was being stolen, I didnt indicate who took it. But yeah, I think CMU is stealing. Its my opinion. I FEEL that accepting money for educating others without proper certification is equivalent to theft.

rokshana
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
***??? What's that?

This probably deserves an infraction!

hmmm..Bollywood is bad, *** is thrown out as an epithet....

hmmmm seems that RL has something against those of us that are ethnically from the Indian subcontinient.....

finishingfifth
08-25-2007, 09:58 PM
hmmm..Bollywood is bad, *** is thrown out as an epithet....

hmmmm seems that RL has something against those of us that are ethnically from the Indian subcontinient.....

Well, he probably doesnt mind their money.... he is intent on taking some hard earned rupis from us. Its ok, he doesnt dislike indians in general, just the ones who ask tough questions.

I have a bunch of polish friends, they are great guys, my opinion of them wont change because of RL.

TonyIvey
08-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, he probably doesnt mind their money.... he is intent on taking some hard earned rupis from us. Its ok, he doesnt dislike indians in general, just the ones who ask tough questions.
Could be the tip of the iceberg.

theMDgoat
06-13-2012, 08:29 PM
let's see you promise that these students will be able to get an MD degree, in turn they are giving you tuition for that promise to come true. AT THE MOMENT, that is not a promise your non-chartered, non IMED, non WHO listed school can keep. That is tantamount to stealing.

Folks: look at the banned poster who signs with his own name as "school official " : no other than RL
"you can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool the people all the time" Bob Marley

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.