PDA

View Full Version : Housing in Aruba for Sept 2007

kidiwinki
08-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey i'm going to be attending ASUM Aruba in sept 2007 and wanted to get a nice apt for a low price, but everything there seems to be a resort apartment. Anyone got any info for me? I'd prefer something with A/C, one BR, one bath, living room, nothing fancy, just something that's not a motel room lol.

Thanks.

pratik
08-23-2007, 08:07 PM
kidiwinki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dint check out my apartment but when u come down u can see n decide where you wana stay.....but mine is double occupancy.....well dont worry about it we ll find something for you......

kidiwinki
08-25-2007, 01:24 AM
listen i emailed you but thought i'd post also. found a place 2 min from the airport and 2 min from downtown oranjestad and 2 min from the beach. it's $900/monthly and it's 2BR/1BA or a 3BR/2BA. i'm still waiting on getting more information and pictures, but i emailed you the link with some pictures on it. my mom and I already spoke to the real estate agent and she's working on setting up a time for us to see the apartment on Sept 4th, since i'll be landing on the island on Sept 3rd. the real estate agent said it's only a 7 min drive to the school from where the apt is located. it looks really awesome, so let me know if you'd be interested in sharing with me and setting something up until you leave in Dec.

hear from you soon, and take care!

pratik
08-25-2007, 10:43 PM
yaa i checked it out its a nice place. would come handy for the other students too we shuld approach the lady and try 2 get something set up with the school so it becomes more cheaper for ASUM students.take care...

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.