PDA

View Full Version : Ode *

rokshana
08-21-2007, 08:10 PM
evidently rl has it in for me!! thanks for the quote super or i wouldn't have seen the post (well some of it i guess).

LOL however i can't imagine that that was a pix of me, since i have never talked to their office or chat line (though did you notice that there is a post on their website forum about Jena Jameson- what kinda school are the running there?????) and as far as i now there are no pix running around- unless there are old Jeopardy! episodes runnin around)So sreee you erased fabricated personal info- shouldn't rl get some sort of infraction for that?

rl (and if this gets me an infraction- it will be sooooo worth it) ************* - anyone who has posted here on even a SLIGHTLY regualr basis know i'm a St. George's Student in my 4th year- the fact that you make up stuff about me is just reinforces the fact that you are a ***************. You steal a legit school's website, you lie to poor guilible people, desparate to go to med school that you are a real accredited school, so you are now stealing their money and giving them nothing worthwhile, you lie over and over about having, no , in the process, of getting, no,no asking about getting a charter and IMED listing, and i am sure have lied to numerous hospitals about your "accredited" medical school to try to get rotations- its called fraud buddy and i'm sure sooner or later it will catch up with you.

rlewkowski
08-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the ODE. You just delivered a proof of your excellent language. The ValueMD is not a place to continue this kind of conversation. Despite your offensive post, its worthless to reply to it, therefore that’s my last reply to you.

If it was worth getting an infraction, than congratulations.

Unlike you, I want to follow the rules of TOS and never go down to your level.

sreec
08-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Please don't create any more threads discussing or addressing specific users. They will be locked, and offending posters will be given infractions without further warning.

stephew
08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
ok folks. the terms of service are very well known to the people involved in this thread and indeed everyone is expected to know all the tos when they accept them. we are reviewing accounts at this point. i HIGHLY suggest that users stay within tos as good faith may be something you need.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.