PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta rotations!!!!

cubmd
08-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know for sure when SMU is not going to stop sending students to Atlanta for rotations?
I havenít seen any official memo yet and none of the students in Atlanta that I have talked to know anything about it.

spyyder
08-14-2007, 07:14 PM
you should probably email the clinical director to get the best answer.

cubmd
08-14-2007, 08:44 PM
you should probably email the clinical director to get the best answer.

You are right, but I thought that I could get a faster and more precise answer about the Atlanta rumor from the people who started it than from our coordinator, since they are not the fastest people to email you back lately. :cool:

UFTim
08-14-2007, 11:06 PM
I haven't heard of anyone getting offered Atlanta anymore.

Barney Rebel
08-15-2007, 06:08 AM
You are right, but I thought that I could get a faster and more precise answer about the Atlanta rumor from the people who started it than from our coordinator, since they are not the fastest people to email you back lately. :cool:

If you want an answer from the person who started the rumor, you should really contact the clinical director. He said in his meeting in Grand Cayman, that once the current students are done with their Atlanta rotations, no one else would be assigned to it. He said that GMC had lost their last green rotation (Psych) and that Atlanta is not an option for future students. If you don't believe me, ask the other 75-80 students who were there.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.