PDA

View Full Version : Application question

imraan47
08-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Hey guys,

wanted to know if there is a difference in the applications for Aruba and Dominica? I am referring to the online application.
also when you fill out the application where do you send your transcript?
what else is required to be sent ie any money or rec. letters from prof's? and what address do they go to.

I am considering this school as a few friends are going there in Sept. I am applying for Jan 08. Other school applied for are MUA (rejec. letter received) and SABA (Still waiting for reply)

Drdiego
08-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey guys,

wanted to know if there is a difference in the applications for Aruba and Dominica? I am referring to the online application.
also when you fill out the application where do you send your transcript?
what else is required to be sent ie any money or rec. letters from prof's? and what address do they go to.

I am considering this school as a few friends are going there in Sept. I am applying for Jan 08. Other school applied for are MUA (rejec. letter received) and SABA (Still waiting for reply)

If you are applying to a school with no address to mail the application, it may be a sign. Why don't you contact them? They have contact info on their website.

Asclepios
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Ok I know they both have different offices depending on if you are in the States or Canada and also which campus you are applying to I don't know the Toronto recruitment office info but I will try to get it tomorrow for you - I know the Dominica site is still under construction to a certain degree. Here is what I know:
All Saints University, School of Medicine, Commonwealth of Dominica

Address:
Roseau
Dominica
No postal code or street - they just know where it is going if you send it there

I think if you want to go to Dominica your info has to go to the Toronto office - check with your friends on where they applied to.
All Saints University of Medicine, Aruba

Address:
Hato 3E and 3F
Oranjestad
Aruba

Tel: +297.583.2126
Fax: +297.583.2127

ASUM Admissions Office in United States

Address:
695 Broadway
Paterson, NJ 07514
United States

Tel: +973.925.5622
Fax: +973.925.5621

I attend the Dominica campus but haven't had to call Toronto or Dominica offices in a long time - but I will get the info for you.

Asclepios
08-08-2007, 01:29 PM
All Saints University Roseau Commonwealth of Dominica
http://allsaintsuniversity.org/dominica/images/M_images/con_tel.png 1-767-440-5220
http://allsaintsuniversity.org/dominica/images/M_images/con_info.png Alternate Telephone #s:
1 767 265 4205
1 767 265 4204
All Saints Immigration Affairs: Bruney's Law Office, Dominica: 1-767-449-9536

imraan47
08-09-2007, 01:34 PM
All Saints University Roseau Commonwealth of Dominica
http://allsaintsuniversity.org/dominica/images/M_images/con_tel.png 1-767-440-5220
http://allsaintsuniversity.org/dominica/images/M_images/con_info.png Alternate Telephone #s:
1 767 265 4205
1 767 265 4204
All Saints Immigration Affairs: Bruney's Law Office, Dominica: 1-767-449-9536

Thanks a million. My friend told me where to go which is not too far from me. The dean's office is actually there and he went to drop it off personally. So next week i will be going for a meeting with Dr. Ali. Lets see what advice he has for me as he is very friendly as i have heard. I have a feeling my online application went to Aruba so i will ask Dr. Ali to follow on that.

pratik
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks a million. My friend told me where to go which is not too far from me. The dean's office is actually there and he went to drop it off personally. So next week i will be going for a meeting with Dr. Ali. Lets see what advice he has for me as he is very friendly as i have heard. I have a feeling my online application went to Aruba so i will ask Dr. Ali to follow on that.
hey just follow up on your application form and you can contact the US admission office for Aruba campus personally and it would be gr8 if you recommend your friends to join this school tooo

Magen-MD
08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Here is the info. for the Toronto recruitment office:

All Saints University School of Medicine
Admission Department
5145 Steeles Ave. West
Entrance C, Suite 223,
Toronto, Ontario, M9L 1R5

All the best!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.