PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if ...

Pokerslut
08-06-2007, 09:48 AM
you were in the break room where the refridgerators are and you see someone eating your food.

This just happened to me now. It was like a scene from some comedy skit. Lol.

True story-- I will let you guys know what I did after you guys post what you would of done. Its too bad that you can't leave your stuff in the fridge without putting duct tape over it.

gschneid
08-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Call them on it and make them replace it.

WSUCougar
08-06-2007, 10:29 AM
kick him/her in the shin, then possibly apply the sleeper hold

JTP73
08-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Walk over and start a conversation. Ask them how their food is... Tell them that it sure smells good. Ask them where they shop. Talk about your choice of foods when you shop. Then knock the food out of their hands and call them out on it. No, seriously, I would simply and discretely inform the Dean so that this blatant thief could be watched for other illegalities. Inevitably, for him/her to be so bold makes me think s/he will move onto other things (if this hasn't happened already).

Or simply call the po po and have the dude arrested. I hear the Caymanian jail is quite a slum hole.

russut
08-06-2007, 11:03 AM
same thing happened to me about 2 months ago. I also know of someone else it happened to as well. Although I didnt catch them. My bag was tied in a double not and they still had the balls to open it up and steal my sprite. Seems to be a recurring thing around this place. If I wrote what I would do if I caught them, (believe me I have thought about it long and hard since it happened), I would probably get kicked out of school. Not worth it though, I get off this island for GOOD in 13 fricken days. --R

drJane23
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
i would definitely confront them and tell them to replace any missing food!!!
what is this world coming too? a bunch of thiefs!!!

zcrat
08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
you were in the break room where the refridgerators are and you see someone eating your food.

This just happened to me now. It was like a scene from some comedy skit. Lol.

True story-- I will let you guys know what I did after you guys post what you would of done. Its too bad that you can't leave your stuff in the fridge without putting duct tape over it.

I think this post is irrelevant................. but I would probably put some laxatives in the food and just wait.........:evil:

mbergwal
08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
definately snatch the container out of their hand, spit in it, hand it back to them and walk away without saying a word......

jonasp
08-06-2007, 12:40 PM
I'd get a little creative in my revenge, depending on how big of a jerk that guy is......ohh the memories

Laurie S
08-06-2007, 02:18 PM
I think this post is irrelevant................. but I would probably put some laxatives in the food and just wait.........:evil:

I like this post. It's nice to read a light hearted post for a change.:)

Security cameras---> Dean. I think JTP has a point. :twisted:

Of course, Zcrat's idea isn't bad either. :twisted: :twisted:

got milk?
08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
so..... what did you do already?

come on now. i don't like the suspsense.

Pokerslut
08-06-2007, 06:03 PM
So this guy is a 5th semester so he says. I gave him a ride to school one day earlier in the semester when I had a rent a car. He was waiting for the bus.

When he had it(a chocolate mouse from Eat's) in his hands I knew that I didn't want it anymore so I figured-- lets have some fun.

He was looking for a fork or something and couldn't find one so this rat starting eating it with his freaking hands.

After staring at him for about 10 seconds-- he asks me "this isn't yours is it". "No, why" I said. I forget what he says after that. I continue to stare at him in silence. At this point-- I sense he gets nervous. So he starts explaining that he put it there, etc.-- a big sign that someone is being deceitful is when they offer stories, explanations or reasons without you even saying a word. So I've heard.

Yeah it is mine I told him. So I let him try and defend himself. He goes on to a big spiel. And then I told him that I was just kidding. I decided to do the whole mind game thing with this guy at this point.

I'm going to skip a few things but after he confesses I wanted to see if I could make this guy feel guilty. I said that I was failing my classes and this is all that I needed to start my day. Not really failing. I put my hand over my face and put my head down as if to be sad. He asks me what I wanted from him-- and he ended up paying me for the cake.

Apparently after telling a few people this story-- I've learned that a lot of people are getting their food taken. 12 chicken wings and fries ending up being 3 wings a few fries. To me that is even worse than taking it all.

It is definitely not worth getting kicked out of school for. I got 3 delicious plums there now, hopefully they will still be there tomorrow?

Diva
08-06-2007, 06:19 PM
omg......you guys are terrible.
I would ask the guy if he was broke, and if he was hungry, and point him to the direction of the nearest soup kitchen on the island. the only reason you should be stealing food is if you're homeless and famished.

Pokerslut
08-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I thought about that possibility--him being broke. It still doesn't make it right, but I understand where you are coming from Diva.

I would ask the guy if he was broke, and if he was hungry, and point him to the direction of the nearest soup kitchen on the island. the only reason you should be stealing food is if you're homeless and famished.

rynobuddy
08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey watch your stuff on that campus!! I know its just food, but there are a few shady people at SMU. When I was one island, students had their computers taken by fellow students. Never leave anything unattended.

UFTim
08-06-2007, 07:43 PM

People stealing food out of the refrigerator has always been a problem. It's not because they're poor either...

azulpanther
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Alot of people are cheap only a rare amount are actually poor. Alot of people lack the dignity of not stealing food from the fridge. Thats the sad truth

Diva
08-07-2007, 08:24 AM
People stealing food out of the refrigerator has always been a problem. It's not because they're poor either...

In that case you have some grimy people in that school. Thats beef where i come from:fight:
That is a disgusting and pathetic habit.

got milk?
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
i would never take any food from the fridge. you never know what kind of bugs are in it.

maybe someone didn't wash their hands after pooping, and then you go and eat it?...... be my guest.

one day the thief will get food poisoning. that's what they need. a good lesson.

spyyder
08-07-2007, 01:59 PM
report it to Dr. N or Dr. S I am sure this is a violation of student code. Today they steal food, tomorrow it is hospital supplies.

spyyder
08-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I got 3 delicious plums there now, hopefully they will still be there tomorrow?

lol, trying to bait a theif?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.