View Full Version : New students

07-30-2007, 07:43 AM
Before leaving for Curacao, new students are required to submit all required immigration documents to CMU's Admission Office in order to obtain a Student Temporary Resident Permit.

The list of documents required by the government of Curacao can be found in the "Prior To Departure (http://www.cmumed.org/lifeatcmu/acceptance/departure.htm#residence)" section of our website

Feel free to call the CMU's Admission Office at (847) 299-5575 ext. 11 for any further inquiries.

08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
User can't play nice.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.