PDA

View Full Version : Ludlam Point

dbug04
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone lived here for 5th semester in Miami. Comments appreciated!

MD777
07-29-2007, 02:02 PM
i personally saw the place. it is damp and dark and has very little parking space. however, the one under the same management directly across from LP complex is VERY NICE! for the MUCH nicer one is great for both to share 2bd/2bath and quite close to HWY 1 and larkin.

you need to sign the lease for this complex, unless there is any change. however, you can pay some extra to get a short term lease. it has been 8 months ago, so i cannot tell if there is any new change to their business policy or any renovation!!! you must need a car or take metro line w/ some distance to walk to the pub. transport.

it has many UM students living there, so there are parties going on all the time.

i visited miami several times for various reasons, and the last time i went to visit was in Dec 2007. therefore, things might have changed after more than 8 months.

hope this help! good luck!

Just wondering if anyone lived here for 5th semester in Miami. Comments appreciated!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.