PDA

View Full Version : Registration, Miami, Kaplan... AHHH!!!!

cheechnchong
07-26-2007, 05:48 AM
Hey guys, I've been trying to figure this out and its driving me crazy. I have checked SMU's website, but still could not figure it out. I am a 5th semester transfer student. I recently got an email telling me to register for Intro to clinical medicine, fundamentals of clinical medicine, and clinical thera. (total 18 credits) - so does that mean I don't get to take Kaplan in Miami :confused: I am kind of feeling frustrated, so any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MD777
07-26-2007, 06:48 AM
Welcome to SMU!

the Fundamentals of CM is SMU name for the kaplan pgm. not to worry. just have all 3 registered, then you will be fine. be sure that you know if you need to register ALL 3, as i am NOT personally aware what courses to take for a transfer student.

hope this helps!

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure this out and its driving me crazy. I have checked SMU's website, but still could not figure it out. I am a 5th semester transfer student. I recently got an email telling me to register for Intro to clinical medicine, fundamentals of clinical medicine, and clinical thera. (total 18 credits) - so does that mean I don't get to take Kaplan in Miami :confused: I am kind of feeling frustrated, so any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cheechnchong
07-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I got an email from the registrar telling me to sign-up for all 3. ok now I feel better, thanks again

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.