PDA

View Full Version : Roommate Needed Right Awy

rgaglani
07-22-2007, 03:15 PM
NYC Queens 2 bedroom apart.(located next to St. Johns Queens Hospital)

This place is located directly on Queens blvd., right next to Queens mall, less than a block away from the G,R,V subway, a few blocks away from the LIE, and literally a few blocks from St. John Queens Hospital. The apartment is fully furnished with a couch and furniture for the living room and appliance for the kitchen. The place also includes a balcony, air condition in each room, and a washer and dryer inside the apartment. There are two bedrooms: one has a 1/2 bathroom and a walkin closet and the other is smaller and shares the bathroom in the hallway. The apartment is in a apartment complex(Queens Towers Condiminums) that has a elevator and a doorman for security. There is garage parking available for $170 a month though Im able to find street parking next to the apartment thats safe and does not have alternate side restrictions.

I'm looking for a roommate to move in right away. Looking for someone young though mature, responsible, and financially stable. As for myself, Im a first year resident(at CMC in IM) who will be working long hours and for the most part wont be at home. The person can sign a shortterm lease though would really prefer to have 1 year lease. The total rent is $1700($900 LARGER bedroom and $800 SMALLER bedroom), which would be split between us and the utilities, cable, and internet. Currently Im staying in the smaller room for $800 and willing to take either room. If you need further info or pictures of the place email me at [email protected] or call 908-447-2630.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.