PDA

View Full Version : coming to visit

tmart
07-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone,
My husband is starting in September and we will are coming to the Islands next Monday on the 23rd. We will be staying for the week. There is also another couple that will be coming with us, he also starts in September. We are going to be staying at the Sunshine Suites. We have lined up a rental car to get us around for the week. Our main concern is finding a place to live. We have been in contact with Century 21 and a few other people so we are hoping to be able to secure a place.

We are looking forward to seeing the Islands and the school. What are some things we can do for fun while there? We do have children but they will not be with us this week so it's also somewhat of a last vacation for the adults :D

We would love to get to meet some students and their wives while we are there this week and maybe go out and get to know each other. This is definitely going to be a great experience for us and we are very excited!!

drjohnwebb
07-16-2007, 04:15 PM
When you come to visit the school, ask if you guys can sit in a 1st semester class. Monday is all day of Anatomy, Tues is Anatomy and Histo, Wed is Embryo... either way, you can meet first semester people and see what classes are like.

BA will give you a tour. He is cool and will help you with anything you need.

PM me later and I will write back with some things you can do.

zcrat
07-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi everyone,
My husband is starting in September and we will are coming to the Islands next Monday on the 23rd.
We are looking forward to seeing the Islands and the school. What are some things we can do for fun while there? We do have children but they will not be with us this week so it's also somewhat of a last vacation for the adults :D

We would love to get to meet some students and their wives while we are there this week and maybe go out and get to know each other. This is definitely going to be a great experience for us and we are very excited!!

Check this out http://www.valuemd.com/st-matthews-university-school-medicine/138953-coming-visit.html

Cheers!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.