PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians going Sept. 07?

anomorato
07-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Hey everyone, just thought i'd start a thread for any Canadians heading to SMU in Sept.....

canucketchase
07-09-2007, 06:25 AM
fellow canadian from windsor, ontario

drjohnwebb
07-09-2007, 07:17 AM
More of our Northern friends, from the frozen tundra of Canada...
JUST KIDDING..

Welcome aboard.

Isn't Canada the 51st state?...lol

Bruce
07-09-2007, 08:35 AM
[quote=drjohnwebb;632357]" from the frozen tundra of Canada..."
JUST KIDDING..

darn... woke up this morning and the ice rink in the backyard had melted.....Hate when that happens!!! Actually it will probably exceed 100 degrees here today with the humidex..... Our only salvation "up here" is that we are expecting a cold front by Thursday which should drop the temp to a balmy 85 degrees...

"Isn't Canada the 51st State?"

John, didn't you hear that the Governor of Michigan, (Jennifer Granholm), who btw was born and raised in Canada, announced this morning that the great state of Michigan is now Canada's 11th province, EH!!!

Have a Great day....

drjohnwebb
07-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey.. if we lose Michigan.. I don't think most would even notice.

I love how a lot of American's have misconceptions about Canada. So I like to make jokes about it.

When I was in school before, if the Canadians needed direction in life, we always gave it to them.... NORTH..lol

You guys might die when you hit the heat of Cayman.
At least it will not be as bad in Sept.

See you guys soon..

Ruby_55
07-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Another one from Edmonton, Alberta :)
drjohnwebb.. its hot there eh? so u really think i should leave all my polar bear fur coats behind? :P

c ya guys soon

drjohnwebb
07-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Actually... a lot of people where long sleeves and jean here. You will shocked the people who wear black suits, light jackets, etc.

It was like 88 the other day, getting cold.. you might want to pack that jacket..

911Med
07-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Another one from Edmonton, Alberta :)
drjohnwebb.. its hot there eh? so u really think i should leave all my polar bear fur coats behind? :P

c ya guys soon

Don't forget that its the Cayman Islands. Given the tax shelters, I am quite sure you will see young rap moguls wearing fur coats on their rented yachts...

So I would bring the fur coats.

See also, Cristal, bling, hockey sticks, and the cute girl in Vancouver with the dreadlocks who served me my latte and smiled at me - we shared a moment together you know.

That is all that Canadians need to bring.

msabri
07-11-2007, 09:09 PM
We are coming for fall 07 (family of three).
Anybody else with family coming?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.